Closed/Sold (US) - Sell or Trade - IPV2S, Hastur RDA, Mini Haze RDA, Odin RDA, Dos Equis/Hellboy combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAZT

Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
For Sale/Trade

Sell or Trade: IPV2S, Hastur rda, Mini Haze rda, Odin rda, Dos Equis/Hellboy combo

Condition: Good

Known flaws: Very few signs of wear

Image:

Description:
Time to thin out the herd a little bit and get rid of some stuff I'm just not using much. All prices include shipping.

IPV2S 60watt. Silver in color with a few scratches from being used. Will come with the battery pictured. I haven't upgraded it to 75w yet, as I don't vape that high. Touch sensor works perfect. **$45**.

Hastur RDA. Built once. Not my thing. I seem to have lost the little bag of goodies. **$15** Imgur

Authentic Haze Mini RDA. Built once. Great quality. Just don't use it much. Comes with bag of extras and amber chuff cap. **$80** Imgur

Authentic Odin. Used to be my favorite RDA, but it doesn't get much use lately. I don't have the original box or anything anymore. **$40**

Authentic Dos Equis/Hellboy RDA combo. I'd prefer to sell these together as they match really well. I carried this mod daily for a little while, so it does have some scratches in the stainless that could easily be polished. Originally paid over $300 for this combo. Will come with everything in the picture, including the married batteries. **$200**

Things I'm willing to trade for (plus cash if necessary): Origen Dripper V3, Kennedy single hole in stainless, Hobo 3.1, Aeolus V2 in stainless, unique or interesting mechanical box/tube mods, SXMini S class (don't care what color).

Let me know if you have questions or want additional pictures.

Willing to ship to: USA

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons:

Price: 1

Shipping cost: Free

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: PayPal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report