Closed/Sold (US) - Sell or Trade - LP White Reo Grand w/ RM2 - BF Hornet RDA - Chalice III V2 - Nuppin V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
EDIT:

Welp that's a bummer. Figured i would just open the air hole the rm2 to keep, got it done washed it and while washing it the left pole just broke. So now only the reo.

Bump

$130 - Low profile, reo grand, adjustable 510 and the new subohm contacts.

Last edited:

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Weekend Bump and more.

So I found an extra reo white door. Some more info on the reo. When I first got the reo i noticed some play on the bottom part of the door, it can slide a little side to side. I had messaged Rob at reosmods and sent him a video. He sent another white door for free, so this will be included in the sale. WIth the new door there is still some play but less than the first. Just wanted to make sure to include this in the description.

$120.00 - LP - Reo Grand - Adjustable 510 - Subohm Contacts - Plus extra white door.

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Price Drop!

$110.00 - LP - Reo Grand - Adjustable 510 - Subohm Contacts - Plus extra white door.

So I found an extra reo white door. Some more info on the reo. When I first got the reo i noticed some play on the bottom part of the door, it can slide a little side to side. I had messaged Rob at reosmods and sent him a video. He sent another white door for free, so this will be included in the sale. WIth the new door there is still some play but less than the first. Just wanted to make sure to include this in the description.

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Sunday mornng bump. Let me know if the price is to high, price new from reosmods is about $160.00. I think I ordered this sometime around March, 2015.

$110.00 - LP - Reo Grand - Adjustable 510 - Subohm Contacts - Plus extra white door.

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Thanks for the bump chillcat, hoping others find it to be a good deal to.

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Time for a bump. Shipping and paypal included, will ship no later than saturday.

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
Rating - 100%
33   0   0

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
$105.00 - LP - Reo Grand - Adjustable 510 - Subohm Contacts - Plus extra white door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread