Rating - 100%
30   0   0
For Sale/Trade

Sell or Trade: Mini TMOD

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: None

Image:

Description:
I ordered an 18650 Tmod and a Mini TMOD (18490 0r 18500) at the same time. My plan was to use the 18650 as primary and to use this mini as a back up. My 18650 was stolen ( don't leave your mod in the car when getting an oil change) I just received this mini TMOD YESTERDAY but now I'm without a big mod I can take out and I need the 18650 for the 10ml bottle and the 18650 battery.
I filled the bottle half way and put on my stumpy on it to test it and that has been it for use. It hits like a train and there is not a scratch on it.It is NRA blue cerakote paint with lizard engraving on top on the front and back.
I paid 250 for the mod, 30 for the engraving and cerakote plus PP fees and shipping so I have around 300.00 in it.
I will sell for 280.00 including fees and shipping or I will trade for an 18650 TMOD with cash to boot on my end. May consider other full size mods for trade as well (no wood)
This is your chance to get an awesome custom mod in new condition without having to wait. Comes with T10 star key, extra bottle and carry bag. I will also include 2 AW 18490 batteries if you want them. Pictured REO and Stumpy are not included - they are just to show scale.

Willing to ship to: US

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons:

Price: Trade or 280.00

Shipping cost: Included

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: Paypal, Google Wallet

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report