21   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Sell or Trade: Origen Little, In'Ax Dripper + BF pin

Condition: Good

Known flaws: None

Image:

Description:
For Sale/Trade I have an Origen Little and an In'Ax Dripper. Both atomizers have solid pins for top feeding and also bottom feeding pins. Both have been used less than 10 times each. Prices include USPS Priority shipping.

Origen Little - $90 - Very good condition, only used a handful of times. No flaws to my eye, condition is 8/10 as it is used and I don't have the spare grub screws that came with it, only the screws currently in the posts. I have the top feeding pin and Allen key, plus the installed BF pin.

In'Ax Dripper + BF pin - $105 - very good condition, used a handful of times. Included is a BF pin, which does not come with this atty stock. Condition is 9/10 as it is used, includes all grip sticks, both stock positive pins, rolling rod, ceramic wicks (minus one large, one small), black Athea box, etc.

More interested in selling but will consider high end tanks, such as Gem, Origenny, SoV Zenith, or any other high end MTL/restricted lung hit tank. Cash can go either way depending on the trade.

GPvYkhu.jpg

Willing to ship to: USA

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons:

Price: See body

Shipping cost: USPS Priority incl.

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: PayPal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog