Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
For Sale

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: 1lb spool of 304 Stainless Steel wire .032/ 22 gauge

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: NONE, except I goofed up with diameter. I wanted 26g and got this and its way too thick for my needs.

Image:

Description:

NEW and UN-Used 1 lb spool of .032, approximately 22g diameter 304 Stainless Steel soft wire. I thought I was ordering the equivalence of 28gauge, but this is more like 24 or 22? Im real bad at math....

I just dont have any use for it. I paid 13.00 and they charged me 3.50 for shipping , but I cant find any way to ship this for less than 9.75.

Its still a great deal for aprx 1500 feet of wire.

fAt%20wire-001_zpsutxgwbbc.jpg

Willing to ship to: CONUS Only

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons:

Price: 25.00 including shipping

Shipping cost: Included in price

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: PayPal Only, No mention of ECF or E-Cigs please. Please pay using "payment for goods or services" Protects us both

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Guess Im not the only one that ordered from this company. I found out the closest to 26g is .15 but they dont offer that choice. A good buddy sent me some info and this is closer to 22/23g.

I know there are many that use fat wire, so I hope it gets sold. If not, Im sure someday I'll find someone that wants it or it comes in handy far in the future and will save the future ?

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Thanks, I wieghed the package and it comes to 1.5 Lbs. Id have to trim a lot of it off and then have to compensate the price for that.

I guess I could take it off the spool and use empty spools? But then I could not sell it as New and unused and again loose money. Guess I will just keep it :)

Thanks to everyone that looked and to those who took the time to help me out, you guys/gals are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread