Oct 24, 2014
Frederick, MD
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: 6061 Aluminum Custom Classic Bottom Feeder mod

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: None (received just 5 weeks ago)

Image:
5YewGSm.jpg

Description:

Gallery: Dropbox - CC Mod

Up for sale is one very recently purchased Custom Classic 6061 aluminum bottom feeder mod. It really is a fantastic device and there is nothing wrong with it at all. Why then am I letting her go? To fund my next CC mod, of course ;)

You see, when I originally put my name down with Corey, I thought I was going with stainless steel. Once I found out the price was more than I thought for SS, instead of just waiting and saving the rest of the cash, I got aluminum instead. Needless to say, I should have waited, and my mistake will be your gain!

I have spoken with Corey and he has agreed to give his professional smooving of the mod before you receive it! :D I will send your aluminum CC mod to him this upcoming week and he will send it back to me with my SS mod the following. So, I should have them both back by Wednesday, 8/31, which means you will have your mod in hand on 9/2 or 9/3!

Here are the prices that Corey charges:

$350 - 6061 CC
$10 - 510 upgrade
$10 - Silver negative contact upgrade
$10 - Extra Ultem button
$10 - Extra black Delrin button
$10 - Extra white Delrin button
$14 - Priority mail with insurance
-------------------------------------------
$414 total

I am asking for what I paid since the mod is so new, however, I will be covering all shipping and insurance. I am still covering the shipping and insurance, but I am also going to cover the cost of the silver contact and 510 upgrades!. So, depending on what you get, your total would be $350 (just the mod with the silver and 510 upgrades), all the way up to $380 (mod with all 3 button upgrades).

Please let me know if you have any questions at all. If I can't answer them then one of the lovely people in the CC thread will!

Let's do this ECF!

Note: any RDA or vape item in any of the pictures is not included and is for representation purposes only :lol:

Willing to ship to: US

I reside in: US

Shipping add-ons: Priority w/ tracking & insurance

Price: $350 (mod only, includes silver contacts and 510 upgrade), $10/piece for black delrin, white delrin or ultem button upgrades

Shipping cost: Included

Ships: Within 7 days

Payments accepted through: Paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:

phanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014