Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Attention Zenfidels! One-of-a-Kind Zen II & Genesis + Zen Carto Tank, Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

toolguy420

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Central Maine
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
For Sale/Trade

Selling: Attention Zenfidels! One-of-a-Kind Zen II & Genesis + Zen Carto tank, Extras

Condition: Excellent to "as new"

Known flaws: All items are in excellent to "as new" condition

Image:
Zen%20II.1.jpg

Description:
Custom finished, one-of-a-kind Zen II 18350 with custom finished Genesis atomizer. Also included is a Zen Hybrid Carto tank and Zen II 510 cap that I bought brand new, plus four AW IMR 18350 batteries (very few cycles on each), a stainless steel tank tube, a ceramic wick, assorted SS mesh & some kanthal wire. In short, everything shown in the pictures will be included, even the "hourglass" drip tip. This is a gorgeous piece originally purchased and finished by Vcoupe here on ECF; I got it directly from him. I hate to let it go, but I never got into Genesis builds and this fine device deserves to be used and enjoyed. I will try my best to capture all of it's awesomeness in the pics, but it really has to be seen "in person" to be fully appreciated. I've got way more into everything than my asking price, which I believe is very fair to both buyer and seller, but feel free to make me a reasonable offer. I will pay shipping and PayPal fees. I have extensive 100% positive selling/trading/buying feedback on this plus several other reputable sites that I can, upon request, provide links to. Thanks for looking...vape on!

----Much better pics to come----

Willing to ship to: US on my dime, Canada or UK on yours

I reside in: US - Central Maine

Shipping add-ons: USPS Priority Mail; Insured w/Tracking & Delivery Confirmation

Price: $350

Shipping cost: Included to continental US; buyer pays actual cost to ship outside US

Ships: Within 2 business days

Payments accepted through: PayPal, Postal Money Order

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the new Classifieds Blog

Jethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Hampton, Virginia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is a bulletproof little mod that is easy to build and Vapes like a champ, flavor galore, durable, tiny.....

I have a Zen Standard which is an 18650 mod that is maybe 3 years old that goes everywhere with me been dropped a ton of times and it just keeps chugging along.

Good prices, great mod ware, friggin fantastic seller rating.....why is this still here? It's beautiful, can't see a scratch on it....

So what it's not the latest thing, Zen's mods work fan frikking tastic and are complete beaters, you cannot hurt anything on them but the glass tank and this one comes with the SS tank......replacement glass is cheap and plentiful.

What, never mind, don't buy this mod, I need it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread