Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Authentic Aspire Nautilus BVC and Aspire BVC coils $1 per coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bump - but for a thread that may be unique for not needing one.

Aspire didn't do us any favors by making the coils look so similar. For those confused about the two different coils, just take a look at the top of them. The original BVC coils were smooth without threads. The later Nautilus coils had a threaded top with a knurled edge to make them easier to screw on or off. If you've got an atty like the Kabuki that needs those threads to screw the tank on, you're going to need that style.

As for using them in a Billet Box, I never liked kanger stuff so I've never used that bridge. But be aware either of the two styles can be used although you'll need the correct bridge. Adding to Our Kween's description, there's also a bridge for the Nautilus coils and it works very well.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Holicannoli!

white-flag.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Thank you guys for the PMs, the bumpies, and the flags! ;)

Yeah, this has been the wild Aspire sale of 2017!!!!!!!

At this point, there are 50 more Nautilus coils available. You guys certainly cleaned out most of the stash!!!!

There are still some of The Little BVCs left. In fact, just to sweeten the deal, here's an offer. If anyone buys two bricks of The Little BVCs (100 coils total), you'll get FREE Priority Shipping, which would bring your cost down to approximately $.93 per coil.

20170827_194155 (Medium).jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Money sent to a top shelf member thanks for the great deal Kat:thumbs:

Thank YOU, speedemon!

Update for all you coil lovers, , ,

I still have some of The Little BVCs, and a bit of energy left to wrap up packages. :lol:

Get 'em whilst they're hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread