Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Authentic Aspire Nautilus BVC and Aspire BVC coils $1 per coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Gosh, how do you leave feedback? I'm new to the Classifieds. I will say Dear Kat sent the coils quickly, with an extra coil, and some goodies like a vape band and candy. How can you not like candy and vape bands? :) I'll have to try and figure this out...

Anna
Go to the first post. Copy the URL from the address bar, then click on the "Add Feedback" link under Kat's avatar. :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Gosh, how do you leave feedback? I'm new to the Classifieds. I will say Dear Kat sent the coils quickly, with an extra coil, and some goodies like a vape band and candy. How can you not like candy and vape bands? :) I'll have to try and figure this out...

Anna

If you look under her avi (or anyone's), you should see the words, "Add Feedback". Click there and it should pretty much walk you through the process.

Let us/me know if not.

CANDY IS GOOD! :banana:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Hi Sweets. I don't suppose you have any of the really old style ones with the small holes non cotton wicks

I'll see YOU in PM land, darlink! :) :vapor: :)

Oh darn.. well, I sent you a pm but it seems I'm late to the party. I sent a p.m. before getting to this page where it says your out of the nautilus coils.

Oh well. :(

Welp, it was lovely to hear from you just the same!

Received mine fast thank you Kat great to deal with as usual :thumbs:

That feeling's mutual, speedemon!!! Thank you.

Just an FYI: Not that the One & Only NEEDS it, however did Ya' remember to leave her some "Lovin" . . .

b19%2C.gif

Just Sayin' . . . ;) :facepalm:

You're so sweet, Uncs. Appreciate that very much!

Anna

All straightened out now, Anna?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Bump for ya' ... if I had a BB BVC adapter I'd take a few off your hands.

Wow DP, that's some doo you were sporting back in the day eh?

:lol:

Well, you know how they say that the best laughs are the ones wrapped in elements of truth? :blush:

Adapters and ying-yangs. Ying-yangs and adapters... ;)
I wonder how many heads that will tilt. :laugh:

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Well, you know how they say that the best laughs are the ones wrapped in elements of truth? :blush:

Don't pay any mind to me, I was just funnin' with ya'. I have no room to talk. My folks made me get a flattop when I was a kid and I thought I was gonna DIE, lol. Later on, with much stealth and precision, I absconded with any known photographic evidence of said disaster and had myself a little bonfire. :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Don't pay any mind to me, I was just funnin' with ya'. I have no room to talk. My folks made me get a flattop when I was a kid and I thought I was gonna DIE, lol. Later on, with much stealth and precision, I absconded with any known photographic evidence of said disaster and had myself a little bonfire. :D

Why not? I loved it - and was cracking up when I read it! :thumbs:

My folks did some nasty stuff with my hair too, but I got them back. They won the battles, but... :lol:

DPL_1979.jpg

BUMP!!! :banana:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Can you add anything extra to sweeten the deal!

What - you mean something like, "Buy 100, and get a free BVC Billet Bridge"?

Well she does surprise some people and send ya litte candies if your "Special" enough . . . :pervy::pervy::pervy:

Well she does surprise some people and send ya litte candies if your "Special" enough . . . :pervy::pervy::pervy:

I never got any fricking candies. WTH??? :eek:

Funny but we were discussing sugar just this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread