Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Big GP/Vapourart Sale: Paps V3/ Hurons, Paps X...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

INFRNL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2013
Colorado
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Big GP/Vapourart Sale: Paps V3/ Hurons, Paps X...!

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: All items New or like new, see description for details

Image:

Description:
All items will come with the spare parts bag, fork tool, starter fluff, etc: not pictured
Additional items coming as soon as I can post them. I have either a Titanium Paps X or just regular X, and possibly a piccoloid setup

GP Paps V3 18500 #235 w/Huron v2: Like new, a few minor scratches that can only be seen in certain angles; could easily be buffed out. otherwise looks like new.I do not see any marks on the huron. $150 shipped obo

GP Paps V3 18500 #655: Brand new. Top cap had atty screwed on and left typical marks; otherwise no signs of use. $75 shipped obo

GP Paps V3 18500 #27: One of a Kind Paps V3, Bead Blasted w/rhodium plated button and Huron V1 w/upgraded bell to match. Also includes matching 510 adapter and topcap. Paps and huron show no signs of use. top cap and 510 have a couple of marks on them. $180 shipped obo

2X GP Huron V2: Brand new: $90ea shipped

GP Paps X Titanium # 43 of 99 w/extras: Excellent condition, very minor signs of wear on 2 pieces only; all other pieces are new and unused. can be easily buffed out. comes with all original items plus a few additional rings for appearance options. $375 shipped obo

GP Paps X #539: Originally v1, but has been fully upgraded to v1.5. Excellent condition. Button and original top cap show normal signs of use and could be restored with little effort. V1.5 topcap and x converter ring are brand new and unused. I tried to show wear on button but did not come out correct. It has light usage marks but also still has mirror shine to it. $110 shipped obo

Feel free to make reasonable offers, if buying more than 1 item, I can offer a slight additional discount.

Willing to ship to: worldwide

I reside in: US

Shipping add-ons: All Insured w/tracking

Price: prices in description, feel free to make reasonable offers

Shipping cost: Included for contig US, additional charges will apply for any other location

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: PayPal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:

INFRNL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2013
Colorado
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Christmas Day Sale! Take $25 ea item, multiple item purchase entitled to slightly higher discount.
Please feel free to make reasonable offers, all realistic offers will be considered. I would rather move these to someone who will make better use of them rather than letting them sit.

Thanks and Hope everyone is having a good holiday!

INFRNL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2013
Colorado
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Any other takers? Make some offers. I am already losing a bunch of money, but I would rather these get the use they deserve.
Best brand of mods made in my opinion with the best customer service available right here on the forums.

Let's post updated prices. No additional discounts on these prices, but offers still welcome:)

GP Paps V3 18500 #235 w/Heron v1.5: Like new, a few minor scratches that can only be seen in certain angles; could easily be buffed out. otherwise looks like new.I do not see any marks on the heron.
$110 shipped obo (setup would be approx $250 new)

GP Paps V3 18500 #27:
One of a Kind Paps V3, Bead Blasted w/rhodium plated button and Heron V1 w/upgraded bell to match. Also includes matching 510 adapter and topcap. Paps and heron show no signs of use. top cap and 510 have a couple of marks on them.
$145 shipped obo (this setup would cost over $300 new)

GP Paps X Titanium # 43 of 90 w/extras:
supports 18350-18800 modes. Excellent condition, very minor signs of wear on 2 pieces only; all other pieces are new and unused. can be easily buffed out. comes with all original items plus a few additional rings for appearance options, and 2 different x converters (for use with Herons). $350 shipped obo (would cost approx $450 New, Only 90 released)

GP Paps X #539:
Originally v1, but has been fully upgraded to v1.5. Excellent condition. Button and original top cap show normal signs of use and could be restored with little effort. V1.5 topcap and x converter ring are brand new and unused. I tried to show wear on button but did not come out correct. It has light usage marks but also still has mirror shine to it. $100 shipped obo (would cost over $200 new)

GP Paps V3 18500 #655:
Brand new. Top cap had atty screwed on and left typical marks; otherwise no signs of use. SOLD
Heron v1.5:
Brand new: SOLD
Huron's
GP Heron v1.5: Brand new: SOLD
GP Heron v1.5:
Excellent condition, very minor signs of any use: SOLD

Last edited:

INFRNL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2013
Colorado
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
What no further interest :shock:

Shame on you for passing up great deals on some of the best items:-x:pervy:

Make me some offers.

After my little siesta, I will look and make updates showing what's left and what my current bottom $$$ is...

you should all be ashamed of yourselves:evil: J/K.... trying to add a little excitement in here:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread