rob2655

Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Rochester Hills, MI
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: XvoStick, DNA40 Flask, Reo Grand, sigelei 100w, IPV2 70w, DPM epipe, SQuape R, SOV Zenith, etc..

Condition: Good

Known flaws: See descriptions.

Image:
fuSIq

Description:
Selling off a bunch of stuff here. If you want more pics, just let me know.

XvoStick - has had an ostrich skin JWrap on it since the day I got it, so I'd say 9/10 just because it's used. Doesn't come with the Subtank from the pic. - $180

DNA40 Flask - had the chip replaced last February, no issues since. Comes with 2 married VTC4's, and has an ostrich skin JWrap on it. Some wear around the top cap screws from when it was serviced, but otherwise in great shape. - $130

Reo Grand - this is the low-profile, super-light 18650 version. I sent it into Rob and it has the upgraded contacts and new 510, along with a new tube and bottle. It's been a workhorse for me, so it's got some decent wear, but it's tumbled raw aluminium, so it's doesn't show too much. Comes with a Tobh v2.5 modified to bf. - $130

sigelei 100w - has had the white cf jwrap on it from day 1, and comes with a matching Mutation V3. - $85

IPV2 70w - has a jwrap on it, but still shows some wear. - $55

Dodge Pipe Masterworks 18650 epipe - this is really a beautiful piece, but I just don't find myself using this one as much as my other pipe. It's made of kamagong wood (often called iron wood because of how hard it is) and has brass accents. Comes with a Taifun GS and black stem (no teeth marks!) because they just go so well together. - $155

SQuape R - has both the SS and black kits with 3 decks (S, W, and D). Some war on the black body. Ridiculously easy to build on. Buy this and the XvoStick and you have a slick, pocket-friendly TC setup. Brass drip tip in pic not included. - $155

SOV Zenith - this is a "dripping tank" and is in great shape. - $65

Kennedy v1 - $60

Derringer - converted to bf for squonking and comes with Enanos comp cap - $60

Goblin v1.5 - $30

Like I said, feel free to hit me up with questions or if you want more pics.

Thanks!

Willing to ship to: Other

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons:

Price: $1

Shipping cost: Included within US. Outside US buyer covers shipping.

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: PayPal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread