Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Dibi/OliverR/sumpin', Lil' Pinch, Nuppin atty, ChaliceIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Dibi/OliverR/sumpin', Lil' Pinch, Nuppin atty, ChaliceIII

Condition: Good

Known flaws: In used condition. Shows some use but no deep scratches or cracks. If you look real close you might notice some surface scratches.

Image:

Description:
2 Dibi/OliverR/Sumpin' from the very first (beta) run that pdib made. I think pdib told me once they were #s 4 & 5 in the first production run. Both made from the same block of dyed and stabilized buckeye burl.

Lil" Pinch. Also made of some burl (maybe maple). Blonde with red flames. Beautiful. Comes with matching drip tip from same block of wood. Please note: the drip tip fit my Cyclone and ERA attys but did not fit on the Nuppins and some others.

2 Nuppin's - one stainless and one black. All set screws intact.

3 Chalice III. You might notice some light surface scratches if you look closely. Comes with original drip tips. I don't have the original boxes for these.

Please note: I quit vaping over a year ago and have not used these in that time. They were working when I quit. I installed an atty on each of these mods and they all fired up but I don't have any juice to put in them. Therefore, I make no guarantees. I presume that if the coil fires they will produce vapor. Also note that these mods combined with certain attys can leak at the 510 under the atty. It didn't happen with all attys but your mileage may vary. I used a small O ring to prevent this. These will not be shipped with a juice bottle. I will leave the juice tube in place. It is up to you to find new tubes and bottles if you choose to. I do not guarantee that there will not be any residual aroma of previous e-juice.

A word of caution: In case you don't know, these are mechanical mods and as such require caution and knowing which way the batteries should be installed for safety. The Lil' Pinch requires that the battery goes in a particular way regarding the positive and negative terminals. You should also know that these mods require periodic maintenance and adjustment. I you are not interested in maintaining and adjusting a mod, you should not buy these. Do your homework and research the proper way to install the batteries and make adjustments to these mods before purchasing. These details can be found in pdibs thread(s) (Li’l PINCH reference: facts ‘n’ figures) on ECF.

Price:
Dibi/OliverR/Sumpin - $300.00 each or $500.00 if you purchase both together.

Lil' Pinch - $375.00

Nuppin's - $75.00 each or $140.00 if you purchase both together.

Chalice III - $50.00 each or $140.00 if you purchase all three together.

Willing to ship to: USA only (contiguous states only)

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Shipping is included in price via USPS with insurance and tracking.

Price: *Dibi/OliverR/Sumpin - $300.00 each or $500.00 if both are purchased together. *Lil' Pinch - $375.00 * Nuppin - $75.00 each or $140.00 if both are purchased together. * Chalice III - $50.00 or $140.00 if all three are purchased together.

Shipping cost: included

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Attachments

• chalice+nuppin.jpg
    chalice+nuppin.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 194
  • pinchjsolidbackedge2.jpg
    pinchjsolidbackedge2.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 184
  • pinchgrain.jpg
    pinchgrain.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 183
  • pinchflames.jpg
    pinchflames.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 189
  • pinchdriptipandbutton2.jpg
    pinchdriptipandbutton2.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 179
  • pinchbuttonanddriptip.jpg
    pinchbuttonanddriptip.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 181
  • pinchbutton.jpg
    pinchbutton.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 183
  • coppersumpincloseup.jpg
    coppersumpincloseup.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 181
  • chalicetrioinhand.jpg
    chalicetrioinhand.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 184
  • pinchsolidbackedge.jpg
    pinchsolidbackedge.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 182

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sheesh, I have no idea how to post better photos on here.:blush: Lets try this again.
jSkVYStx3sMAbW7L3MtyfXWgaCAKAIrYEc4v0fq4ZLK

Attachments

• sumpincopper2.JPG
    sumpincopper2.JPG
    624.5 KB · Views: 170
  • sumpinpair1.JPG
    sumpinpair1.JPG
    254.9 KB · Views: 169
  • sumpinaluminum.JPG
    sumpinaluminum.JPG
    223.8 KB · Views: 160
  • sumpinbottom.JPG
    sumpinbottom.JPG
    234.8 KB · Views: 159
  • sumpincopper1.JPG
    sumpincopper1.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 157
  • sumpincopper2.JPG
    sumpincopper2.JPG
    179.4 KB · Views: 158
  • sumpintopplate.JPG
    sumpintopplate.JPG
    230.8 KB · Views: 156
  • sumpinwithfuse.JPG
    sumpinwithfuse.JPG
    287.1 KB · Views: 157
  • chalice+nuppin.JPG
    chalice+nuppin.JPG
    353 KB · Views: 163
  • chalicetrioinhand.JPG
    chalicetrioinhand.JPG
    293.2 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Cool!

Beta Sumpin's? Priceless...

It looks like the silver nuppin is a V1 and the black is a V2? or is it the other way around?
damselle, I suppose but I really don't know. Side by side, they look the same to me. What is the difference between V1 and V2?

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
damselle, I suppose but I really don't know. Side by side, they look the same to me. What is the difference between V1 and V2?

you know, at first glance, I thought one was flat on the bottom and one had a "lip" but I looked again, and they are the same. The Sumpin's had a well so only the V1's would fit on them, but Peter can file these down.. for a price :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread