Nov 17, 2014
In the D, MI
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: efusion dna 200

Condition: Fair

Known flaws: Various signs of use throughout the mod, particularly on the bottom.

Image:

Description:
Looking to possibly sell my Efusion DNA 200. Let me start by saying I love this mod, it works flawlessly, I've had it since November, carried it daily, it's currently my only device, and it has never messed up, never had a single issue. I hate to put it up for sale, but recently I've been desiring a little more battery life, not to say the lipo battery in this is bad, but it doesn't quite suit my latest wants/needs. In any case, it has some wear, a couple tiny dings, I have dropped it once from about 3 feet, the worst of it is on the bottom from being set down in various environments, but as stated above, it functions like new. I'm not sure what I'd price it at, considering it works 100% but shows cosmetic wear, I'd say $100 OBO, these are still $150-$160 new.

Willing to ship to: Us

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: USPS Priority (tracking/insurance)

Price: 100

Shipping cost: Included

Ships: Immediately, Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: PayPal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

jamtwo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
In the D, MI
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks for the info! I hooked up to escribe and sure enough there was a firmware update released at the end of February. If the battery life really does improve that much, you may have just helped me keep this awesome mod. I only run it at 55w so hopefully my battery life will be significantly better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread