6   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: hcigar VT Inbov V3 Squonk mod

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: None.

Image:

Description:
Hcigar VT Inbox V3 Squonk Mod. Black w/carbon fiber panels. This is the latest (V3) version of the VT Inbox Squonk mod. I managed to get mine shipped before the Chinese New Year and only received it two days ago. It's only had about half of one squonk bottle of liquid used in it. It has the DNA75 temp control board that allows for customization using E-scribe soft/firmware downloads. The reason for selling is that I mistakenly thought this came w/the DNA75 color chip and it doesn't. Its in as new condition. There is no liquid residue or any other evidence of use. I used about half a squonk bottle of Boba's Bounty (should probably charge more since it had Boba's in it) in it and the bottle has been washed and cleaned with alcohol as has the 510 connection. The box, instructions, warranty card, USB cable, spare squonk bottle/tube, and gift bag are as new and included. One of the
pics shows a Speed Revolution RDA clone installed. This is not included, but can be for an additional $10. I was able to get this on sale at Fasttech for about $70 shipped. They're still available, but will take several weeks to arrive. I'm asking $80.00 which includes shipping to the lower 48 and PayPal fees. AK & HI inquire for shipping cost. An additional $10 will include the Speed RDA W/BF pin and complete spare parts kit as shipped for a total of $90.00. Thanks.
Charles

downloadfile-38.jpeg
downloadfile-53.jpeg
downloadfile-47.jpeg
downloadfile-48.jpeg
downloadfile-59.jpeg
downloadfile-30.jpeg
downloadfile-57.jpeg
downloadfile-62.jpeg
downloadfile-50.jpeg
downloadfile-56.jpeg

Willing to ship to: US

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons:

Price: $80

Shipping cost: included

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: Paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:

crammit442

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alabama
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
What...great deal on a solid DNA squonker why wait for a slow boat for the V3 model
Appreciate the bump!

Oh no I just bought a RSQ. This is a great deal.
You can never have too many mods. I'm actually losing $10+ on this to cover MY "too many mods" problem.
Charles
P.S. It's too late today, but I can ship it tomorrow. You'd have it Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

crammit442

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alabama
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Update. The Speed RDA clone is no longer available. So the bottom dollar is $70 shipped for an essentially new Hcigar VT Inbox V3 (the latest version). That's $4 more than Fasttech w/a discount code and you have to wait three weeks to get it. I'm eating the shipping and pp fees. Thanks.
Charles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread