Rating - 100%
7   0   0
For Sale/Trade

Selling: HolyLand Ant, GP Herons, GUS G22 & more

Condition: Good

Known flaws: see description

Image:

Description:
I've been vape & nic free for just over 3 months so it's time to sell off the last of my stuff. I will consider reasonable offers, especially on multiple items. Shipping cost is for whatever size USPS flat rate box the items will need (small or medium depending on how many items are purchased) & comes with the typical $50 insurance & tracking. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost & any desired add-ons such as additional insurance, etc.

Up for grabs are:

2 GP Herons. These are essentially a 22mm Spheroid. Great flavor, great vapor & 100% leak free, even with my daily commute up/down a mountain. They both have a touch of pocket wear, one more than the other (it was my daily driver). Each comes with spare parts & extra fluff. I have 1 510 adapter that I'll throw in for free with the first one to go. $125 each.

A GUS G22. Great mech with the best switch I ever found. This has the ball bearing switch. Comes with 18500 & 18650 tubes. This was also my daily driver with the 18500 tube so there is some pocket wear. The 18650 tube didn't get used very often & is in great condition. A great match with the Heron as a hybrid setup. Also comes with a 510 top & some spare parts/rings. $75

A Kick 2. Used maybe once. $10

A HolyLand Ant. Ultra low S/N - [HASHTAG]#023[/HASHTAG]. Minor ding on button housing. Button works as is, but could use a new magnet. Comes with 18350 & 18500 tubes. Tubes are like new. This was the smallest mech available until something else came out & beat it by 1mm. It's tiny. It comes with a 510 adapter, 2 adjustment screws & the HolyLand bag. $70

Not pictured are 5 authentic AW 18490's with some use, but plenty of life left in them, 1 authentic AW 18350 that was never used & 3 Panasonic 18650PF Flat tops. The Pannys aren't great for subohm, but for 0.8 & up they hold 3.7 for a long long time. Great discharge curve. Make an offer. I'll throw in some battery holders, a case, etc.

There's also some odds n ends laying around - Kanthal, Japanese cotton pads, spare drip tips, hand-turned wooden stands, etc... I'll sneak some extras into each package as space allows.

$325 buys all vape related stuff that I have left & I'll cover shipping.

DSC00364.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

Willing to ship to: US

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: USPS Flat-rate

Price: See description

Shipping cost: USPS Flat-rate

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: Paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Kick 2 & AW 18350 pending.

I forgot to list my chargers as well. I have a Nitecore i4 intellicharger. Looks good, works, in original packaging with both wall/auto cords. I got some good use out of this charger. $12

I also have a LUC V4. Like new with original packaging, all cords, etc. I only used this one for 6ish months before I quit vaping. $20

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Man I have always wanted the Ant mod since the first time I seen it.

It's a great little mod. Emphasis on little. It's tiny. I think I measured it at 46mm long. The Fortune is the only one smaller at 45mm. I'll take $55 for it & cover the shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread