Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - I quit vaping selling it all for cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanDVaypes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2014
Austin, TX
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
For Sale/Trade

Selling: I quit vaping selling it all for cheap.

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: None

Image:
tB69K

Description:
I quit vaping so I'm selling all of my high end vape gear and accessories.

Squape RS with wide deck. This is the authentic. Comes with the box and screws. $100 shipped. Sold

Squape R with wide deck. Authentic on box and lost the extra screws but still has the original screws. $100 shipped. Sold

Doge RDA. Authentic with box. $20 shipped

Dicodes 2380T. I don't have the original box at the moment which I can ship later. $100 shipped. Can include some 18490 and 18350 batteries if requested. Sold

Evolv DNA200 reference mod. I got the chip and it failed me, Evolv replaced it with this mod. Don't want to make any money on this. $80 shipped. Sold

WAE Titanium. I gave this a brushed finish and placed a dna 40 inside. $100 shipped. Sold

WAEII with a dna40 large screen. Beware that the W for ways is not visible. It works great. This comes with the GEM RTA which has drilled out liquid feed holes. This is my favorite combo. $200 shipped. Sold

Random batteries. I don't know how many cycles there are but they have plenty of life left. Send me offers. Sold

3 DNA30 chips that were pulled from mods that had a dna40 taking their place. $35 shipped takes them all. Sold

1 DNA40 large screen chip. Brand new. $25 shipped. Sold

Original subtank, 2 subtank minis and an original atlantis. Take it all for $20 shipped. Sold

Xtar VP4 charger. $20 shipped. Sold

Lots of wire and lots of koh gen do cotton. Take it all for $40 shipped. Sold

1 bottle of Maghrib 100 ml 6 mg of nic. Still in the bubble wrap. This is one of Tark's best juices. $30 shipped.

Willing to ship to: CONUS

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: usps tracking.

Price: various

Shipping cost: included

Ships: Within 7 days

Payments accepted through: paypal only

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:

IanDVaypes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2014
Austin, TX
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Interest in the DNA200, can you post a picture of the mod.

Conversation started

{Edit} I'll take the DNA200 Please send paypal information
Someone was actually quicker than you were. It's pending at the moment. I'll let you know if it doesn't go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread