For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Lots of Mid-Range Stuff: mods, RTA's & rda's

Condition: Good

Known flaws: See description

Image: See comments
iframe>

Description:
Cleaning out my stash. Willing to bundle or split some lots. I need 1-3 days to ship (sorry, I work a lot). All prices or B/O. Not in a rush to sell.

2 Aspire Atlantis 2 Tanks and 8 new coils. In good condition. SOLD.

Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast. Brand new, never used. All original packaging. $22 shipped.

Kangertech NeBox. Good condition. Some surface wear. Comes with all original packaging and accessories. $20 shipped.

Dotmod Petri V1.5 Collection. 2 attys (Red and Purple) with matching atty. In good condition. Some surface wear. $40 each shipped
-Petri cloud caps:
V2 Lime Green and Royal Blue. Like new, barely used. Lime comes with matching drip tip. Blue $22 shipped. Lime $27 shipped.
V1.5 Black and Lime Green. Good condition. Some surface wear. $20 shipped each.

Kennedy Competition and Spare Red/Black Splatter Gremlin Cap. In good condition. SS has some surface wear. SOLD

Hexohm V2.1 Regulated Hex Angels Edition #1811. Some surface scratched and marks. Works perfect. SOLD.

Fuchai 213 Grey. Still sealed in packaging. Don't really want to open it unless your very serious. SOLD.

Kangertech Subtank Mini and 16 new coils. Does anyone still use these. Some surface scratches. All original packaging and accessories. $35 shipped.

Limitless RDA Plus. Brand new with original packaging and accessories. $22 shipped.

Willing to ship to: USA only

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: First Class or Priority depending purchase.

Price: See description

Shipping cost: See description

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: Paypal ONLY

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread