Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Premium Grab Bag - incl. Provari, Jonboy Lavatanks, Aspire,...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimberlyM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2011
The Land of Confusion
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Premium Grab Bag - incl. Provari, Jonboy Lavatanks, Aspire, Bull Box mods Tips...

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: I would give everything a good cleaning, especially the drip tips - otherwise everything is great, in excellent condition.

Image:

Description:
I am cleaning out, simplifying. So, you can have a ton of stuff for not a lot of $$$. Up for grabs is a Provari Mini (one of the original versions), an IHybrid pure, 6 AUTHENTIC Jonboy Lavatanks (once one of the hardest items to come by), an Aspire Triton (I think that it is the 2.0 version), 4 Lavatank knock-offs (not clones, these were just modeled after the Lavatank), and a whole bunch of drip tips (including a bag of generic, nothing special tips - but also some authentic Bull Box mod tips). I don't want to split it all up - so get a bunch for not a bunch. Free shipping included with the lot!

I just saw, on a Facebook group, authentic Lavatanks sell for $25 each - so the asking price is less than the Lavatanks. :)

Willing to ship to: U.S.

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons:

Price: $100

Shipping cost: Included

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: Paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 177
  • image2 (1).JPG
    image2 (1).JPG
    103 KB · Views: 168
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 164
  • image3 copy.JPG
    image3 copy.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 165
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 164
  • image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Could be that there are people who would buy some thing(s) in the group, but don't want/need the whole group of things. (For instance, I'd like the Provari Mini as a back-up device for a relative, but don't need the other stuff in the group. So for me, buying everything isn't practical.) But...it says you don't want to split it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread