64   0   0
For Sale

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Provari Radius 60W and P3 Kabuki

Condition: New

Known flaws: None

Description:

For sale:

A brand new Provari Radius 60 watt with P3 Kabuki. The gear is all in brand new, mint and 10/10 condition. I purchased this before they closed but went a little overboard as I now have 4 of them...

The Radius retailed for $199 and the Kabuki for $90. This is $290 worth of brand new gear!

I’ll ship via USPS to the PayPal confirmed address.

$150 Radius
$55 Kabuki

buy them both for $200 and I'll toss in a box of Aspire coils as well.

NOTE: -----> I'd prefer to sell them both at the same time so priority will be given to anyone who wants both the items. If you'd like the Radius or Kabuki ONLY then let me know and I'll add you to a wait list. If the package deal does not sell in a few days then I will split the items up.

Photos:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Willing to ship to: US

I reside in: US

Price: In description

Shipping cost: Included

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: PayPal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Still available....

As the ad says I'd prefer to sell both at the same time and I will wait for that to happen. If someone only wants the Radius I'd be more than happy to put you on the wait list and if the package does not sell in a few days then I'll go for splitting them up..

Sorry for having to clarify the original post but I received a rather rude and unwanted message over this..

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
PM sent to perhaps get in line for Kabuki. Understand you want to sell as package and will wait to see if split.

Replied.. Yeah, I am already selling this gear dirt cheap so I am basically trying to minimize my shipping costs.. Selling both separate is 2 different shipping cost and taking even more of a loss on the items..

Thanks for understanding.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
You accused me of back pedaling and were upset because I asked you to wait a few day to see if the package sold. I have been here a long time and have sold a lot of gear.. At any rate, I can sell to whomever I want....

Still available..

I will be off line for a few hours while I go get my daily bike ride in.. I'll check back after I am done pedaling :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread