Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Quit vaping sale, Reos, sigelei mini 30W, DIY supplies, more

Status
Not open for further replies.

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
For Sale/Trade

Selling: Quit vaping sale, Reos, sigelei mini 30W, DIY supplies, more

Condition: Good

Known flaws: TRA Reo has taken a couple of spills. A couple of the corners got nerfed but it's TRA and doesn't really stand out. Otherwise just normal pocket wear.

Image:
kKRcx

Description:
Giving it up for good. Selling as one lot, all or nothing. I would like to make this as easy as possible without parting everything out. Lot includes:
TRA LP Reo grand wth aluminum button cover, concave deck cyclone AFC, Origen V2 wide bore drip tip, new contacts but not the new adjustable 510. The atty has only been off the mod for cleaning so 510 / atty threads are not worn.
Metallic blue LP Reo grand wth aluminum button cover, concave deck cyclone AFC, Origen V2 wide bore drip tip, new contacts but not the new adjustable 510. The atty has only been off the mod for cleaning so 510 / atty threads are not worn.
Sigelei mini 30W with authentic congrevape doge V2 atty. bought for fun and only used a few times. Includes all spare parts for atty (copper posts, screws etc.) comes with a MXJO 18650 that I bought specifically for the device.
4 LG HE2 18650 batteries, cycled regularly and used for about 6 months now. Will include battery cases for these.
I also have lots of wick and wire as well as a tool bag I will throw in that has some tools and random bits (tweezers, pokers, prodders, screwdrivers, what have yous)

3 500ml bottles of nic base, 2 from myfreedomsmokes and 1 from vapers tek. oldest is from MFS oct. 2013.
All vendor sealed and stored in deep freeze from their arrival to my door. Specs as follows:
500ml (except VT which is 475 I believe)
100% PG base
24 mg / ml strength
Also similar to the random toll assortment above is a random assortment of DIY flavor, probably 20 bottles total with varying amounts, tobacco, NET, not going to list them all, we will just call it a free grab bag.
I didn't want to take tons of pics so if you have a specific question or want to see something else just let me know. Thanks for looking ECF and cheers!

Willing to ship to: US

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: We can discuss shipping options, but the bare minimum will be via priority mail. Extra insurance at buyer's cost.

Price: $501 includes shipping and everything listed (likely more as I find it)

Shipping cost: Included

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: PayPal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Nice stuff! This is pretty much everything ANYONE would need to start, and continue vaping into the foreseeable future, top end mechanicals and regulateds.......even got DIY covered.

I hope anyone looking at the price realizes that this actually will SAVE them a whole lotta money in the longrun......heck, even in the shortrun! What a fantastic price!

GLWYS, and congrats on quitting.

If I wasn't gearing down into quit mode myself, I'd have already said sold to me. :)

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Wow thanks for the bumps and stuff everyone!
seems like someone could part this lot out and make a few extra bucks if they really wanted to.
Unfortunately it won't be me.
I really don't care to split up to be honest, and the thought of shipping 5 or 6 packages gives me horrible anxiety.
thanks again all!

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Whoop. Found another bottle of MFS nic, 125ml, 100%PG base, 100mg /ml
Vendor sealed and stored in deep freeze from arrival to my door in 2014.
Also a 2-bay 18650 charger, generic type I bought for a backup and never needed.
And a couple of efest 18350s that were hardly used.
And a bunch of amber / cobalt glass bottles. Varying sizes, with lids.
All included.

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Wow thanks for the bumps and stuff everyone!
seems like someone could part this lot out and make a few extra bucks if they really wanted to.
Unfortunately it won't be me.
I really don't care to split up to be honest, and the thought of shipping 5 or 6 packages gives me horrible anxiety.
thanks again all!
Just go to the post office and get some flat rate shipping boxes to pack it all in. They are free. Also, ask them if they have some bubble wrap or packing paper around that you could have. I understand the anxiety but it's not that bad. You could have everyone sold and shipped out within a few days. Probably going to be easier and faster that waiting for one person to buy it all.

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I know it's not ideal for most buyers but maybe the right person will come along.
I don't need the money for bills or an emergency, I'm simply selling because I'm quitting and want to be done with it. If nobody is interested and these items go into a box and into a dark corner of my basement for the rest of my life it is all the same to me.
I feel like the pricing is very fair for what is listed, and to be perfectly honest I am not appreciating the nitpicking of this post.
If I part out the lot, I'm going to end up with random bits to relist or just throw away because they aren't worth the trouble or nobody wants them.
Alternate to my splitting the lot, why not get some friends and their money together and buy the lot to split amongst yourselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread