Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
For Sale

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Hexohm V2.1 - red

Condition: Excellent

Known flaws: One small mark in anodizing as seen in pics - as received when new.

rhex1.jpg
rhex2.jpg
rhex3.jpg
rhex4.jpg

Description:

Trying to sell one of my Hexohm V2.1 mods. The other (a zombie splatter with matching tank) is posted in another thread. If one sells I will pull the other.

This Hexohm V2.1 is red anodized and in excellent condition. Never left my table and is in the same condition as received from Craving Vapor. (I have a piece of black electrical tape on the bottom for protection - that's how bad I am about my stuff.) There is one tiny mark in the anodizing on the edge of the box near the fire button as seen in the pictures which is barely noticeable. Anything else you see in the pictures is dust or fingerprints.

The V2.1 model features a CNC machined box, battery ribbon, 3D printed battery sled and "improved potentiometer".

As with all Hexohms, this one carries a lifetime, no questions asked warranty from Craving Vapor. I have used the warranty on another Hexohm V2.0 and all I paid was shipping to Craving Vapor.

The door on this one has some play in it - which is not uncommon with this mod, and is not considered a defect.

Price includes shipping anywhere in the US via Priority Mail with full insurance.

No trades, thank you.

Willing to ship to: US only

I reside in: US

Shipping add-ons: Delivery confirmation, full insurance

Price: $130

Shipping cost: Included

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: Paypal only

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report