Oct 4, 2014
South of the river
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Reo Mini 2.1

Condition: Good

Known flaws: Works perfectly, I stripped the wrinkle finish a couple of years ago and then painted it and wraped with a J-Wrap.
So the inside bare aluminum is not polished and has the typical aluminum oxidized
look.

Image:

Ua0VfB7

Description:
Reo Mini 2.1 in good condition, was black wrinkle and I stripped it, was going to polish but decided on paint so I shot it with left over tractor paint put the jwrap on it and there you have it. Has the adjustable 510, includes a Brass door and spare aluminum door. Included 4 Reo bottles and 4 of the larger square bottles. Included is the RM2 pictured and a couple positive contacts. The finish could be better but it looks pretty nice and feels good. Only selling the minis as they dont get much love anymore since I only use my Grands.

Willing to ship to: US

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: USPS priority box with insurance and what service the purchaser request.

Price: 115.00

Shipping cost: 12.00

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: Paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:

smknomore

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2014
South of the river
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Thanks for the bump. Couldnt edit this listing but will take a 100 bucks and I will cover shipping if anyone is interested. Also for history sake I stripped this with paint stripper then sent it to Rob for the upgrade 510 and contacts etc. Wet sanded with 400 grit then used conversion coat primer and painted with the tractor paint I had . The wear is from pocket carry on the sharp edges. Be easy to strip and polish or just use as is. I still use this mod from time to time and get lots of questions and comments about how it looks. Most folk like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread