Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - REO TRA P67 with SL door, option to include an Element Mods BF Stumpy

Status
Not open for further replies.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: REO TRA P67 with SL door, option to include an Element mods BF Stumpy

Condition: Good

Known flaws: General signs of use, one of the magnets fell out of the door

Image:

Description:
For sale is a REO P67, TRA finish, with TRA SL door. The mod is in good used condition and functions perfectly. There is one very small ding on the top edge of the mod. Also, one of the magnets has fallen out of the door - I have the magnet and it will be included. This P67 is from one of the most recent batches and features a peek insulator block and spring loaded button.

Also included:

- one used Sunbox BFX "Cappy" 8.5ml silicone bottle and tube (retail price $25)
- unused REO 6ml bottle and cap (without hole)
- allen key to adjust 510
- small vial of Noalox

Mod and bottle will be ultrasonically cleaned prior to shipping.

Retail price of this P67 is $235, when available. I have no idea how often Rob releases new batches of P67's but I do know none are currently available. My price is $165 shipped via Priority Mail next business day. Payment via PayPal only.

Buyer has the option to include the Element Mods BF Stumpy Catfish Edition pictured below for an additional $70 - retail price was $110. Please note the Stumpy does *not* include the 510 drip tip adapter and comes with only the wide bore drip tip (and also allen key and spare grub screws). The Stumpy is not for sale individually and is only available with the purchase of the P67.

So, for the retail price of the mod alone (total retail value of package is $370), you could have one of the best squonk setups ever produced in turnkey fashion. Just add a battery and juice!

w2lM8jG.jpg

HfYsi0p.jpg

9Ma4dEF.jpg

QEk9Ixm.jpg

5nIWlAS.jpg

9xYQBxR.jpg

aDAajFH.jpg

W7GzCTu.jpg

ruXiioA.jpg

VfFKbbL.jpg

Willing to ship to: US

I reside in: US