Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Special Flat Switches for ELA by Super T

Condition: Good, remember they ARE used and though it was hard to get the right lighting, I tried to get a true representation of their condition. The flat side that touches the surfaces when you put it down does have some scuffs, but depending on the light they are visible or not. My lens is so good and sharp that if the light was in the wrong angle, it looked so much more exaggerated.

Known flaws: NONE

Image:
ela%20switch-002_zpsf0epkcxr.jpg

ela%20switch-001_zpsv5jetry2.jpg

Description:
1 each of the 2 Flat switches made by Super T
Brass and SS and all stainless
Very hard to find, no longer in production

Willing to ship to: CONUS Only

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons:

Price: 45.00 each , or take them both for 80.00

the ONLY trade Id consider would be one of the flush one piece top caps for a gap less look.

Shipping cost: first class shipping with tracking included in price

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: PayPal Only, No mention of ECF or E-Cigs please. Please pay using "payment for goods or services" Protects us both

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I have one ELA and I just love the OEM switch the best. I know its not stable for putting it down, and some have said the flats work better, which they do, but Im dumb. I fall in love with something and tend to take it as it is.

I know these are hard to find and for a while Ive had people who said they wished they had bought some of the extras, so I thought let someone who really wants them, be able to get them.

Ianperry

Verified Member
Aug 11, 2016
Scotland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one ELA and I just love the OEM switch the best. I know its not stable for putting it down, and some have said the flats work better, which they do, but Im dumb. I fall in love with something and tend to take it as it is.

I know these are hard to find and for a while Ive had people who said they wished they had bought some of the extras, so I thought let someone who really wants them, be able to get them.

Don't think I have missed it in the first post. Are these for the ELA v1 or v2? :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread