Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Tesla Nano 120W Steampunk mods

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: The Antique Brass is new in box, still wrapped in cellophane.

Antique Brass
2419b1ce739946ff494ba0efb0f98eaf.jpg

05.jpg

Description:
Antique Brass Tesla Nano Steampunk 120W Mod - new in box. TC/TCR/VW modes. On/Off switch. Requires 2 18650 batteries, not included.

Antique Copper

aed7c3917a88cd5df2c672bc70329fec.jpg

ddfc3341dfe4ecb800389e7df62d053d.jpg

Antique Copper Tesla Nano Steampunk 120W Mod - used. TC/TCR/VW modes. On/Off switch. Requires 2 18650 batteries, not included.

The photo doesn't show the minor scuffing where the atomizer attaches. There is also some minor scuffing on the bottom. The battery door has been secure for me (it will fall open if there are no batteries in place.)

Willing to ship to: US, APO, FPO, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands
I would be willing to ship internationally as long as you are willing to pay the costs.

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Insurance and tracking included. Can add any other options you may wish, like signature confirmation, at your cost.

Price: $35 for the Antique Brass, $25 for the Antique Copper

Shipping cost: $5

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: Paypal or Google Wallet

Thank you for looking! :)

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I have the Brass and love it...that copper is looking better every time I see it...I think all the doors fall open when no batteries are inserted as mine does too...but never had a problem with batts installed...
They are stunning mods and work very well....running a matching goon on top ...Good deal....

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have the Brass and love it...that copper is looking better every time I see it...I think all the doors fall open when no batteries are inserted as mine does too...but never had a problem with batts installed...
They are stunning mods and work very well....running a matching goon on top ...Good deal....

I have two in Brass - the one I hope to sell was bought as a backup. I am keeping one for myself. :) It is a great mod! The copper is my favorite but I decided to hang onto the brass because it matches my favorite tanks better than the copper does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread