damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Ok..... None of my comments came out above. That's painful.

1) PDib Red Mallee Pinch with brass V2 Nuppin and matching drip tip by DrunkJ. Including another Stainless V2 Nuppin in this sale (bag says V1 but mistake) with extra brass ring. All in excellent condition. Minor wear on brass Nuppin with scratches visible only with magnifier. $500.

2) PDib Oliver with brass V1 Nuppin (Peter jazzed up the ring to match) and copper drip tip. Including in this sale a black V2 Nuppin (never used) and extra brass ring. Normal wear on V1 Nuppin and drip tip, in good condition. mod in excellent condition. $400.

3) Captain Brian Destroyer with Svoemesto RBA Kayfun 5. Destroyer is powered with DNA40 chip and in excellent condition. RBA never used. $350.

4) VV Dyed Reo Woodville Grand. Excellent Condition. $250.

5) Walnut ReoGrand Woodville, from last batch, ever.... $200.

Thanks Train for the heads up. ;)

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Thanks - and wow, GREAT collection!! :)

I especially do love the Oliver...but alas, I just can't...:(

Ok..... None of my comments came out above. That's painful.

1) PDib Red Mallee Pinch with brass V2 Nuppin and matching drip tip by DrunkJ. Including another Stainless V2 Nuppin in this sale (bag says V1 but mistake) with extra brass ring. All in excellent condition. Minor wear on brass Nuppin with scratches visible only with magnifier. $500.

2) PDib Oliver with brass V1 Nuppin (Peter jazzed up the ring to match) and copper drip tip. Including in this sale a black V2 Nuppin (never used) and extra brass ring. Normal wear on V1 Nuppin and drip tip, in good condition. mod in excellent condition. $400.

3) Captain Brian Destroyer with Svoemesto RBA Kayfun 5. Destroyer is powered with DNA40 chip and in excellent condition. RBA never used. $350.

4) VV Dyed Reo Woodville Grand. Excellent Condition. $250.

5) Walnut ReoGrand Woodville, from last batch, ever.... $200.

Thanks Train for the heads up. ;)

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
My beautiful Pinch has an accessory.
Well, sort of.
I have kind of longish hair...am on a long hair forum and they have a swap/classifieds section. I saw this hair stick (for holding buns) that really looked like it would be a close match to my Pinch so I bought it ($10.00)
It's a REALLY close match ! Love it !
I know...who cares...But I am thrilled :)

Interested in the REO VV but you have to get real with the price.

LoL that's what I bought it for... And have not used it as of yet. Get real? My prices are firm.

I think people here are missing the point. Most of these items are no longer available. You want it? I have it. These are the prices I'm willing to let them go for. Otherwise, no deal.

Last edited:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
LoL that's what I bought it for... And have not used it as of yet. Get real? My prices are firm.

I think people here are missing the point. Most of these items are no longer available. You want it? I have it. These are the prices I'm willing to let them go for. Otherwise, no deal.

Agree Bump for the Reo VV Woodvil...
I have a mint OG VV Grande Silver Vein certified in perfect working order by Reosmods I wouldn't sell for $250 even if I did sell anything on classifieds, which I don't (it's not for sale). Both of these are part of early Reo history, and they seldom come available.

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Agree Bump for the Reo VV Woodvil...
I have a mint OG VV Grande Silver Vein certified in perfect working order by Reosmods I wouldn't sell for $250 even if I did sell anything on classifieds, which I don't (it's not for sale). Both of these are part of early Reo history, and they seldom come available.

I know, it was a hard decision to let go of any of these, but I have a pressing matter and need the funds. Thanks for your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread