sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I remember when these first came out, the Caravela crowed seemed to love them! Might pipe in on the GG forum and ask if someone there has one. I don't recall a lot of them being made honestly, seemed it was more of a novelty item.
A buddy of mine on here, @Proranch used to have a sidewinder, not sure he still has it, but I'll give him a call for you if you'd like?

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I sent the OP a PM with a link to another forum where the manufacture is selling them, I won't link to it here, but I'll paste up the post which has a facebook link (mods, I think? this is alright? If not please delete!)

Hey there forum, I've been away from the vaping scene for a little while.

I started this project a couple years ago, but ran into a lot of snags (such as first design stolen by machine shop, issues with manufacturer flaws, life in general, etc).

Anyway, I'm back on track and would like to offer these up for sale.

It's a side by side adapter. Here are some specs:

- made from T6061 aluminum
- available in polished or brushed finish
- standard 20x1 threading (very versatile, allows you to use atomizers in hybrid mode, use kick tubes, etc)
- easily replaceable parts
- brass and silver plater copper contacts
- VERY low voltage drop (0.02V)

I'm offering these for $49 + shipping

I don't have many for sale, due to the number of delays I experienced, and won't be making any more of them because I'm focusing on something new.

My Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mech-Elements/

Please send me a PM if you're interested.

Here are a few pics of mine, I'm using it with a Stingray and Kayfun Lite+, single coil @ 0.8ohms, a wonderful little fella, fits snugly into my lighter pocket in my jeans, very portable. :)

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I remember when these first came out, the Caravela crowed seemed to love them! Might pipe in on the GG forum and ask if someone there has one. I don't recall a lot of them being made honestly, seemed it was more of a novelty item.
A buddy of mine on here, @Proranch used to have a sidewinder, not sure he still has it, but I'll give him a call for you if you'd like?
Not too into the Sidewinder.

I've seen the Facebook group thing but the page/link appears to be broken.

I really appreciate your help here!

Been looking for this thing for a long time.
Got your PM.
Reply sent.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yeah, just sent you two more, the FB link is dead! Looking at the other site, it's been about six months since he checked in on that thread, maybe it'll get you closer, maybe not? I can't find anything else on it, I've looked under his username, looked under the company name, etc, etc, that's all I got for you! Sorry!

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Yeah, just sent you two more, the FB link is dead! Looking at the other site, it's been about six months since he checked in on that thread, maybe it'll get you closer, maybe not? I can't find anything else on it, I've looked under his username, looked under the company name, etc, etc, that's all I got for you! Sorry!
Don't trip!

You're hitting all the same dead ends I did!

The search continues!

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
It is with great pleasure, that I make this announcement.

I am closing this thread.

Because:
8f2e88c871845bc46953220b6f3fbd8d.jpg

This little baby came home to roost.
That's right folks...pigs are flying, hell has frozen over, and this is the 12th (and final) seal of the apocalypse being broken.

Thanks for putting up with my constant bumps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread