13   0   0
WANTED

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Want:
Nextasis Vapeware mods

Condition:
Like New, Good, Fair​

Description:
Before i simply buy one, maybe someone out there is trying to part with their nextasis. I recently got my hands on a nextiny, i really like it.

Ive always wanted to like genesis atomizers, i pretty much vape only 1 flavor of juice, so i like the idea of not having to change my wick/coil every other day just to vape 1 flavor. Nextiny is great but the nextasis has better designing imo, plus it holds more juice and will fit in my XVOstick. Nextiny is too tiny

Im willing to buy the nextasis at the only place online it is for sale for $250 plus shipping, so i will pay a respectable price for a used one. Aesthetic condition of the tank is not the most important thing for me (scratches/blemishes) but i do want a well taken care of tank, where the parts have not been mishandled.

If there are serious issues or something needs a replacement, i am still interested but we would need to negotiate and reach a fair agreement. Dont hesistate to shoot me a message :)

Thanks and have a great day!​

Price Range:
Negotiable, around $200​

Willing to pay shipping from:
Really prefer US only, but negotiable.​

I reside in:
US
Other:​

Willing to pay using:
Paypal please​

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules
Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog
Profiteer Report

King_Louie

Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Southern California
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Thanks for the suggestion. Personally, im an authentic kind of guy. Im not necessarily 'anti-clone', i just like to have dependable gear. However, based on the price of this guy, i wouldnt mind trying the clone, but im really hesitant because there is no reviews on FT. Plus, i hate waiting for shipping. They took almost two months once, back when i used them pretty frequently.

This authentic is extra worth it IMO because of the customer service & replacement parts. They sell literally every part that could ever go wrong, besides the top cap & base place where the deck screws in.But unless you drop it those parts cant break.
Even spare decks, which i dont know how you could break, i can only see the center post going wrong, which they sell also.

This is really a shot in the dark, this atty was a limited run of 500 or 1000 i forgot, so theres not a ton floating around. Its funny though, they are so expensive that they still have new ones in stock.
$250 is the most ive seen for a normal atomizer, not counting artsy ones or 1-ofs. Its really alot, but i guess they can get away with charging that much because i cant think of ANY other genesis style RTA like this. I guess the in'ax, but its not nearly as versatile.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread