Using a kangertech subtank nano-c with a Kbox mini-c?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
As long as it fits, you should be fine, most mods fit on most tanks (as far as connection) sometimes there can be overhang or needing a smaller tank, but for your purposes it will be fine and no, you won't blow up or anything.... I mean, possibly at some point, but not by switching out a tank on a mod, that is done all the time.

Best of luck,

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Right guys good news you guys were right, after a bit of research I found out they are both 510 threads, now just one more question, would it be okay to use a kanger 1.5 ohm ssocc coil on the device or would that cause problems?
Welcome and glad you joined.
1.5 ohm is a good starting place for a beginner, smart choice. I find that the wattage that works for me is usually a few watts over the lowest watt setting (where i can barely see the vape cloud on the exhale). Lower watt settings lessen the chance of burning the liquid/wick and generates my perceived best flavor.
After I get my Atty (coil and chamber heat up) going for awhile, I will often times turn the power down or up a few tenths of a watt or so to see if I can taste more flavor. I'm often surprised at how much better tasting the vape can be by adjusting the vape temp/wattage.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread