Using a tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
suck the juice back out with a syringe,,,,, Dremel slot a new Carto or punch one,,, try 2 holes one real low at the very bottom near the top of the bottom cap, one up a 1/4" from top of inside bottom cap,180% from each other,, fill your carto first also, then put your new carto in the tank again. Let it sit for a bit so the juice really saturates the inside of the carto well.

Ya had to do something wrong ! what tank ya using ?

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Ditch the carto it will never be right,,,,, if ya have a dremel try the slot technique if not ya gotta punch it then try bigger holes maybe, I use the dremel,, I also take a needle and push it into my holes a little bit to loosen up the filler where my slots are to make sure the juice gets in.

bobothewizard

Jan 28, 2012
Pennsylvania
I just filled a tank, screwed it on and it tastes nasty! I actually have a headache now after that hit.. so gross.

I did everything I was supposed to, but it tastes unbelievably gross.

How do I fix this?

You need to prime the carto also. If you just filled the tank and stuck it on and started puffing, you still have a dry carto. Drip the juice onto the fuzzy stuff inside the carto alot of juice (10-12 drops) from the sides and try again.

TommyO

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2012
Columbia River Gorge,Washington
I've had a couple problems with the tank carto as well, first it wouldn't pull in enough liquid, so I made the whole bigger, still no joy. I Then punched another hole in the other side.. seemed good for a while then it just gurgled and kept leaking onto the batt.. oh well I ordered a replacement carto for it, they are cheap lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread