Uwell Crown rebuildable atomizer head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janusz

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2018
Illinois, USA
Today for the first time I tried Uwell Crown rebuildable deck I bought together with Uwell Crown (original) tank... so those my first impressions... but very, very good impressions.

For those that have this tank and use only stock coils I can say that it is absolutely worth to spend $5.99 for this tiny marvel...

For the price of just 2 factory stock coils you can convert your Uwell Crown tank into very good RTA that can compete against dedicated RTA tanks.

Flavor from this tiny deck (it is basically size of Uwell stock drop in coil is as good (if not even slightly better) in my opinion that I am getting from my Nautilus2 and Siren2 RTA.

Yes, because of very small screws securing coil can be a challenging (not much more than Doggystyle RTA) but if I can do it with my not so great vision... most of other people should be able do it without much problem...

Wicking looks also difficult but in reality is very easy... just tuck the cotton tight against bottom and sides of cylinder where wicking holes are... the first wicking I fluffed it to much and after puffing for a while I got leak so I rewicked it with a more cotton and tuck it so hard that I was afraid cotton was compressed so much that will not wick... but it wicks perfectly well without even drop of leak... no gurgling, no popping, no whistling... just very smooth effortlessly draw with great flavor... I put even more cotton (without s bending shape) than this guy in video below and do not have dry hit or leaking... I also placed coil with leggs on top to be able to position coil very close to AF hole so the draw is more restricted (AF hole is pretty big on Uwell tank) as I am MTL vaper.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
  • Agree
Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I wasn't interested until I saw that sell out price. $0.99! I have no plans to ever use the RBA base, but at that price I might just get a couple for the zombie apocalypse. :)

Shipping is going to be more than the wholesale price.
yeah, it convinced me too except theyre sold out of crown 1s so i cant use em with anything

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I just ordered two for the original Crown for $7.21 total including shipping.
I bought two as well but I had to pay $7.23?!?!? What gives? How come you got yours for 2 cents less? I don’t plan on ever using them but since I love my crown I figure I may as well get the RBA just in case I use all the coils I have and they quit making them. Anyway thanks for the heads up y’all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread