Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Howdy !

I haven't found a thread for the uwell Evdilo box mod that isn't closed, so here goes a thread for the uwell Evdilo box mod....

I just ordered one, will post a review once it arrives.....

evdilo.png

... I got a blue one.

The chrome one looked really good on the Bogan's YouTube video, but I figured it was a huge fingerprint magnet so I went with the blue.
    Also, the chrome seemed a bit.. too blingy for me, heh.

Looks good, small form factor, takes 18650/20700/21700 batteries.
    It's originally paired with the Valyrian 2 tank, but I got just the box mod.

Please chime in with your experiences, and I'll submit a review once I get mine !

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Got my Evdilo mod !

Gosh this thing is pretty slick.
    It's smaller than most dual 18650 mods, in fact.
    Very nice.
    I'll be doing a review very soon, stay tuned !
    Here's a couple of images for ya , I got the BLUE one, and I'm glad I did.
    Looks great, nice finish, no fingerprinting.
    Take a look :

evdilo-mod.jpg

Here's the Evdilo with a Crown 4 tank on it:

evdilo-crown4.jpg

I'll have a full review including image comparisons with other mods soon as I can.

Remember, whatever you vape, as long as you're off the stinkies, it's all good ! :pervy:

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2020
    New Zealand
    I think it's one of the the smallest duel 21700 mods made, here it is next to the Aegis Solo ( single 18650 ).

View attachment 888327

I'm amazed. It is small and 21700 too :shock:. Me have the same colour solo :lol:. I like the size so I will be watching to know more about this dual mod. Always I thought most of the dual ones are to big for me.

• Agree
    Reactions: madstabber

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Yes indeed she's small !
    Barely, and I mean, barely, wider than the Espion 200w, just as tall, just as wide front-ways. The Espion 200w was the smallest dual 18650 mod to come out at the time. Very small.
    This also fits a 30mm atomizer with no over-hang.
    I'll show you some pics today.
    Saving most of my images for my full review ! :img:

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    the battery door staying closed

NOPE, no problems with my battery door.
    Yes, I've seen the reviewers and heard the rumors.

Well, I'm gonna share some more images with you guys pre-review.

Just a note, the Evdilo does not have SS, Ti, Ni, Etc. for it's temp control.
    Nope, it just has TCR for you to enter the TCR value of the metal you're using. Or power mode.
    For SS (Stainless Steel) coils, about 0.00088 +/- 0.00020. I'm using 0.00092 right now, trying to find the sweet spot.
    For kanthal and nichrome coils, use Power mode. For nickel coils I think it's about 0.00069, don't quote me on that tho. They're all in the booklet.

In my review, I'll go over how well the TC actually does, and other features of the mod.

For now, more eye candy !!

Here's the TCR, or Temperature Control, screen :

evdilo-temp-screen.jpg

You can see the shine on the finish there.
    Here's the Evdilo in the hand, with Crown 4 tank :

evdilo-hand.jpg

You can see the blue shiny bits on the sides light up there. Pretty neat, I guess.

Here's the Evdilo compared with the Espion 200w, a dual 18650 mod known for being one of the smallest dual 18650 mods available:

evdilo-with-espion.jpg

So, just had to give y'all a sneak peek before my review.

I usually use a mod for a week before doing a review, to test it out, and to check it's durability.

So, off the bat, do I recommend this mod ?

I think so ! I'll know for sure in a week, but for now, seems like all systems are go !

Yes, having 5000mAh in my mod definitely gives it long battery life, for the curious, he he ! :lol:

EDIT: The settings on the Espion mod are default, naturally, I don't vape at those settings, heh.

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Hey, y'all !

Just wanted to add this picture of the BACK of the mod, it's got a dip between the batteries, it's great, my thumb rests in the trough so well, this mod really fits nicely in the hand !

evdilo-back-in-car.jpg

Loving the looks, feel, and performance of this mod.
    The jury is still out on it's TC capabilities, still messin' around with that.
    I'll let you know !

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Hey y'all.
    I'm wondering something about this mod.....
    The battery life is INSANE, I mean, I don't get how 4250 mAh can last sooo much longer than 3120....
    I'm wondering if this mod is set up in parallel ?
    If anyone has info on whether this mod is in series or parallel, I'd greatly appreciate it !
    I mean, I vape a LOT... and this is lasting me 16+ hours ! :shock:
    Anyway, let me know.... meanwhile, I'll search the internet..... :matrix:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    It’s a sturdy and slightly heavy mod as compared to all the lighter mods I’ve been using. It definitely could take a beating when outdoors working in the yard or hiking etc....

they had great flash prices on them back during the holidays. I personally wouldn’t pay full price for it though so if you can get a good price on one then grab it IMO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread