Uwell original

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
Man i love the .5 ohm coils. They last a crazy long time and i found a local place that had a bunch cheap. They had the NI200 coils even cheaper at $2 a pack. I dont get anywhere near the life out of the NI200 coils but for that price i grabbed a few.

Are there any other TC capable tanks with SS coils that last a crazy long time. I literally get over 2-3 weeks out of the Uwell .5ohm SS coils.

One other thing. Is there a source for parts. They include a bunch of orings but not the grommet for the center pin. I would like to grab a few of them if i can.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Much to my dismay, it appears that Uwell is phasing out the original Crown tank and Coils. I've been using these tanks and the 0.5 ohm SS coils for nearly 4 years.

I don't use Temp Control. I've been getting along quite well without it. I will say that I have been using the Geekvape Cerberus tank with the mesh coils in addition to my Crown tanks. First coil has lasted over a month with relatively frequent use on a day to day basis. The recommended wattage range is more than I like, but I use mine 20 - 25 watts and the flavor/vapor production is nearly as good as the Crowns.

Last edited:
Reactions: madstabber

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I also love the OG Crown and the .5 coils. I can’t help with parts sourcing unfortunately. I haven’t been using mine as much lately since I started squonking. I’ve won a Voopoo U2 and a Geekvape Alpha in giveaways and have been using them for a while now. Both give great flavor, the Alpha with the 0.2 meshmallow coil and the U2 with Freemax fireluke 0.15 mesh coils. I also have freemax 0.12 SS coils but haven’t used them yet. Neither coil lasts as long as I’d get from the Crown coils but flavor is outstanding from both and I get about two weeks outta the coils. I’d get a month outta the 0.5 Crown coils.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Much to my dismay, it appears that Uwell is phasing out the original Crown tank and Coils. I've been using these tanks and the 0.5 ohm SS coils for nearly 4 years.

I don't use Temp Control. I've been getting along quite well without it. I will say that I have been using the Geekvape Cerberus tank with the mesh coils in addition to my Crown tanks. First coil has lasted over a month with relatively frequent use on a day to day basis. The recommended wattage range is more than I like, but I use mine 20 - 25 watts and the flavor/vapor production is nearly as good as the Crowns.
This strikes me as unwise of them. The crown 1 was (I guess) a famously good tank with a better reputation than any of their newer stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread