The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

V2 LiquiMax Blanks

Discussion in 'Cartomizer Reviews' started by harrycan, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. harrycan

harrycan Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 4, 2013
    USA
    I dont like them.They kill the battery to early.If you have a V2 stay with the Blank carts untill they fix it.You do get full flavor.I can run one or two carts 8hrs on a V2 long batt,but V2 LiquiMax Blanks only last me 3 hrs tops then i have to break out another batt.They do work good on Mistic batt for a light vape.

2. Kalash503

Kalash503 Full Member Verified Member

Jul 25, 2013
    Portland, OR, USA
    The new EX version of the liquidmax v2 blanks are superior IMO. They have a screw-on tip and run well on a volt spinner. I do agree that they use up the v2 batteries up fast so thats the reason I upgraded to a spinner. The price (over $5 a pop) is the only reason I am not going to reorder, plus one of the last three blanks I received was a dud. After about 15 refills the wicks start to burn and turn black so they do not really have a 20+ refill life as v2 advertises. The regular liquidmax blanks are probably going to be discontinued because my last order of them were packaged inside of an EX blank box.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.