v2 Standard Compatible Cartridges

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeakerPlayNet

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
USA
www.SpeakerPlay.net
My new Inferno will be here Tuesday. But I also would like some blank cartridges for my v2 Standard battery and don't want to pay $1.79 for a blank cartridge. Can anyone steer me towards a supplier and product number for new carts that would fit? Fortunately something told me not to throw the old ones away and I have been putting them in a box since day 1 so I have lots of used carts that are color coded so I can put a coffee type juice in the old coffee cart and not have it taste too weird. Would love to find some blank carts.

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
Assuming you are talking about the model sold by V2 Cigs, a search of the forum indicates that its a KR808D-1. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...igs-sells-if-their-products-good-quality.html It certainly looks exactly like one to me. That is a cartomizer model which has the atomizer built into the cartridge, hence why the cartridges are more expensive than say a Joye 510 which uses just a plastic cartridge with filler material, and a separate atomizer. You can re-use the cartomizers several times, but don't let them dry out and burn.

You can get them from lots of places. Here is one example - KR808d-1 PREMIUM Blank Cartomizers Here's another - A variety of blank (empty) cartomizers for Vapor King and other KR808D-1 style E-Cigs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread