Status
Not open for further replies.

ImThatGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
California
See his post. His name is in there. Click on that name and tada! You'll see your options from there.

But I think you need to post more (threads, replies, etc.) to be able to private message someone. Your status has to change from New Member to blah blah blah not so new member (or something like that)

• Agree
Reactions: DPLongo22

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
:) Thank you so much for responding. How do I get ahold of DPLONGO22? I'm new at this blog thingy.

Thanks Again:banana:

He has been paged by Kat. (To page someone, you type @ and then the user name of the person you need--no space; that person gets an alert). He'll eventually find his way to your thread. All you need to do is wait.

Oh, and welcome to the forum, @Karen D! :)

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
My standard advice for finding a juice you like is to go to a vape shop with a juice tasting bar. There you can taste and compare 20 or so juices at once. Even if you don’t find a juice that tastes exactly like your old one you may find something else you like even better.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I have spent over $100 trying to find a comparable e-juice to replace the V2 RED after they closed. I have not been able to find one. Is there ANYONE out there who has found an e-juice to replace their V2 RED? Please help me. :(

Hi Karen. @Katdarling knew of my own similar pursuit (all too well).

For my taste buds, I found "USA Reds" from The Vapor Room to be very, VERY similar. Slightly better, for me, and much less expensive.

I switched over a very long time ago now (almost seven years), but just six months or so ago, I picked up a bottle of V2 Reds to compare again. I just wanted to check my memory, and found them still to be very similar. That was just before V2 closed shop, ironically. :(

The owners are an absolutely wonderful couple named Josh & Jess, and feel free to tell them I sent you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have been for this entire time (and will continue to, for as long as they're an option).

TVR E-Liquid - The Vapor Room

Select the size you want, then the flavor (USA Reds) and any other options. Their ratio of "PG 75/VG 25" (third down the list) is spot on with V2 Reds (in my opinion). I now buy in 200ml size, since that's the cheapest, but I already know that I like it so there's no risk for me. You may want to start with one of the smaller options, to be sure.

Good luck, and I'd be interested to hear about your opinion & experiences. Feel free to contact me if you wish.

Dave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread