ValueVapor: Original Joye Full eVic Starter Kit $60.00!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
I had to close down the original thread...
BUT brought back it's
:evil: evil twin! :evil:
ValueVapor has the full eVic starter kit slashed down to $74.99

eVic Kit.jpg
Yep! You can head over and snatch that bad boy up right now for $74.99, but I think we can do better than that :D

Use the discount code
VIC at checkout for an additional $15.00 off the already slashed price of the eVic!

That gets you the full eVic starter kit for $59.99!!!

Just think, You could grab a
VV-Nova replaceable head tank kit (IMO, the perfect accessory for the eVic),
or the VV-Mini Nova replaceable head tank kit,

Both currently slashed down to $9.99, while you're there and STILL pocket $5.00 off the already slashed price of the full eVic starter kit alone!

Vivi.jpg Mini-Nova.jpg

WHAT???
You want to save EVEN More on the eVic?!?
:evil:
Get the unboxed version.

Same brand new kit (but with the v1 control head) taken out of the boxes and carefully repackaged. This makes it light enough to ship via 1st class mail, and YOU get to pocket the savings!!

Of course it will probably take a little longer to get there...

Joyetech eVic Starter Kit UNBOXED [eVic-Kit-Unboxed] - $74.99 : ValueVapor.com, Discount Electronic Cigarettes and e-Liquid

:toast:

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
Oh what the hell!
Since I'm being evil tonight, let's just kick it up a notch!

No Codes, or special discounts, Just a plain old price mark down!

IF, you already have an 18650 flat top battery, charger, and usb cable we've marked the Joye eVic control head (v1) down to $45.00 and battery tube down to $6.71 for a combined total of $51.71 for a original, new eVic!

We've also got the eVic Matte Black Battery Tube and eVic Matte Black Atomizer Cover SET marked down to $11.18, so with the $45.00 control head you could be sporting a black eVic for only $56.18!

OR

Since the control head comes with the chrome Atomizer cover, you could grab all 3 and mix and match to fit your mood and still walk away for only $62.89...

That's still light enough for 1st class postage...

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
This code is still good as well :D
Made In USA Vapure e-Liquid in 10ml and 30ml bottles.

Sealed FRESH from the factory,
ValueVapor never repackages, or opens ANY e-Liquid bottles before they arrive to you!

0mg, 12mg, and 24mg strengths.
50 Flavors!

Enter the code:
VAPURE at checkout to get
10% off any flavor, any strength, any quantity in any size bottles.
Mix and Match them to your heart's content!

I have tried many of the Vapure flavors, and I've yet to find one I didn't like.
I have not however, tried them all...
I rarely vape fruit flvors for example. They usually taste like fruit candy, and not real fruit to me.

However, someone here got me to try the BLACKBERRY.
WOW!
It tastes so real you'll be checking your teeth for seeds!!

Note: Some flavors and/or sizes may not be available in all strengths.

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
Just a few things you might not know about us (and this is just the top of the icing on the cake)...

www.ValueVapor.com - Deep Discount Electronic Cigarettes
Name Brands at Discount Prices Since 2009​

We carry the widest variety of atomizers in the widest assortment of colors., including colors exclusively available at ValueVapor. We carry Atomizers from Joye, Bauway, L-Rider, SLB, BetterLife, and SmokTek, in as many as 16 different colors.

We carry 4 different manufacturers of e-liquid mixed and bottled strictly by professionals in their sterile lab environments, Roughly 400 flavors with regular new additions of flavors, strengths, and sizes.. Two of these brands are Made In USA!

We ONLY buy e-liquids in the sizes we sell. We NEVER by large containers of e-liquid and rebottle. When that juice arrives at your home it is still sealed from the lab that manufactured it. IF we DO open a bottle for sampling, that bottle and it's contents are NEVER shipped to a customer.

We stock 62 flavors of FlavorZ by Joe, 12, 24, and 36mg strengths, the widest variety available anywhere

We are the exclusive supplier of the 36mg variety of FlavorZ by Joe.

We carry 80 flavors of pre-filled Boge 510 Cartomizers in 8 different colors.

We carry the largest selection of 901s including colors unavailable anywhere else.

We ship every order the same day you place it, 6 days a week. The last call for same day shipping has been extended to 5pm Central time.

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com

STILL GOING STRONG!

BUT brought back it's

View attachment 226564
Yep! You can head over and snatch that bad boy up right now for $74.99, but I think we can do better than that :D

Use the discount code
VIC at checkout for an additional $15.00 off the already slashed price of the eVic!

Both currently slashed down to $9.99, while you're there and STILL pocket $5.00 off the already slashed price of the full eVic starter kit alone!

View attachment 226566 View attachment 226565

WHAT???
Get the unboxed version.

Same brand new kit (but with the v1 control head) taken out of the boxes and carefully repackaged. This makes it light enough to ship via 1st class mail, and YOU get to pocket the savings!!

Joyetech eVic Starter Kit UNBOXED [eVic-Kit-Unboxed] - $74.99 : ValueVapor.com, Discount Electronic Cigarettes and e-Liquid

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com

In the meantime, this deal is still

:evil: Smoking Hot! :evil:

BUT brought back it's

View attachment 226564

Use the discount code

View attachment 226566 View attachment 226565

WHAT???
Get the unboxed version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread