Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Is it a good combination?
    Looks like you purchased a kit where the tank and device are sold together. Not sure if you'll want to hear you make a bad puchase.

The question is are you enjoying it?

There are several reviews from members here from about 2 years ago when it was first introduced.

Reactions: Falconeer

segev

Nov 1, 2023
    Looks like you purchased a kit where the tank and device are sold together. Not sure if you'll want to hear you make a bad puchase.

The question is are you enjoying it?

There are several reviews from members here from about 2 years ago when it was first introduced.
    I'm definitely enjoy them ot was a first try the armur s with the I tank 2 is from the u.k the tank is from Israel they did not came together but it was worth trying for
    Thanks

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I'm definitely enjoy them ot was a first try the armur s with the I tank 2 is from the u.k the tank is from Israel they did not came together but it was worth trying for
    Thanks
    Oh yeah. I recall your thread regarding the glass for that tank. I hope I steered you in the right direction.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    What mods do you use for vaping if its o.k I'm asking?
    I use low watt (9 watts), high ohm (1.0 ohm) set ups like the Vaporesso Swag with the Innokin Zenith II tank, or the Eleaf Pico 75 or Innokin Coolfire with a Kayfun Prime tank.

image.jpg

segev

Nov 1, 2023
    Wowwwww, they are awesome my friend I guss you use sult nicotine.
    One of my first mods was innokin the z80 if I remember right I love there mods I loved the tank as well I heard about his designer's but unfortunately in my home country most of the z coils are under 40w and I wasn't familiar with e liquids like today i didn't enjoy or felt any flavour so I give it to a friend and replace it to the voopoo xt with the u force tank I still use it I heard that the swag is great but never tried it yet the Eleaf Pico I know I never heard about the Kayfun Prime tank yet but the wey it looks I have no doubt its awesome I'm waiting evry day now for the voopoo m100s and the vapersoo luxe xr max that its the most new pod mod that is similar to Sun ohm vaping ad soon as I get them I will Shere pictures with you.

segev

Nov 1, 2023
    I use regular nicotine and make my own juice at 6mgs. I’m what as known as a Tootle Puffer. I tend to be inconspicuous and go through about 30mls of juice a week.

Just enough to save money and not smoke.
    That is great, I smoked for 25 years weed but mixed with tobacco until 2 years and I found out I have copd I didn't plant to start vaping it just happened and became a big habit I didn't even know what is starter kit I begin with sub ohm from the beginning.
    I appreciate people who are making they own e liquids built they own tanks and all around it there are so meny ruls but much more individually in vaping.
    I'm not trying to save money but I did try cleaning coils to see if it's really working and I do make my e liquids but only mixing the vg/pg.
    Do you get good flavour with 6 mg on low wattage?
    1 ohm is hige resistance coils relatively don't you need to use high W ?

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Is it a good combination?

If it works and you like it, the answer is yes.

If you are asking what people think about the look, then I suggest you don't worry about it. Only matters what you think.

Me? I use vape gear for nicotine delivery, not for jewelry or social points.

CoGJFhR.jpg

• Love

segev

Nov 1, 2023
    If it works and you like it, the answer is yes.

If you are asking what people think about the look, then I suggest you don't worry about it. Only matters what you think.

Me? I use vape gear for nicotine delivery, not for jewelry or social points.

CoGJFhR.jpg
    I definitely like how it works my be I just didn't think about a good title when I post it it was spontaneous yes there is such a thing I guss it didn't cross your mind. And about the about the social points, don't ask its simply makes my living. and between us try something else your sarcasm doesn't really works!!!

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Do you get good flavour with 6 mg on low wattage?
    1 ohm is hige resistance coils relatively don't you need to use high W ?
    Generally, yes, if not better. Thought, the milligrams of nicotine should effect the flavor too much, especially if you use nic salts. The smaller chamber and restricted airflow of a mouth-to-lung set up will consentrate the flavor. But, to be honest, I usually vape unflavored juice these days.

The relationship between resistance and wattage can be a bit nuanced. While it's true that higher resistance coils can use higher wattages to produce the same amount of vapor as lower resistance coils, it's not solely about the resistance of the coil. I don't need volumes of exhaled vapor in order to be satified. As a being a vaper in the field, I enjoy attracting less attention that way.

segev

Nov 1, 2023
    Generally, yes, if not better. Thought, the milligrams of nicotine should effect the flavor too much, especially if you use nic salts. The smaller chamber and restricted airflow of a mouth-to-lung set up will consentrate the flavor. But, to be honest, I usually vape unflavored juice these days.

The relationship between resistance and wattage can be a bit nuanced. While it's true that higher resistance coils can use higher wattages to produce the same amount of vapor as lower resistance coils, it's not solely about the resistance of the coil. I don't need volumes of exhaled vapor in order to be satified. As a being a vaper in the field, I enjoy attracting less attention that way.
    I agree with evry word enjoying things in life comes from self experience not from what is written in books or social convention.

Users who are viewing this thread