• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vamo from Fasttech.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julopy

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2012
Austin, TX
Today i was fooling around fasttech and found this on new arrivals $52.08 Vamos-Vivi Rechargeable 600mAh Electronic Cigarette Health Keeping Set at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

It seems they just stock the vamo, fasttech does have some great deals but they lack description and translation a lot.
I want to order a fourth vamo just for fun (and because i think is the best device).
When i read the "description" it says it contains 2x 18650, but in the pictures are clearly 2x 18350 900mah batteries not 600mah.
color says "silver", can anyone tell if it's chrome or stainless steel just by looking at the pictures?
I'm ordering a kit anyways, well see how it goes. :p

Last edited:

garyd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2010
idaho
Today i was fooling around fasttech and found this on new arrivals $52.08 Vamos-Vivi Rechargeable 600mAh Electronic Cigarette Health Keeping Set at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

It seems they just stock the vamo, fasttech does have some great deals but they lack description and translation a lot.
I want to order a fourth vamo just for fun (and because i think is the best device).
When i read the "description" it says it contains 2x 18650, but in the pictures are clearly 2x 18350 900mah batteries not 600mah.
color says "silver", can anyone tell if it's chrome or stainless steel just by looking at the pictures?
I'm ordering a kit anyways, well see how it goes. :p

Looks like the chrome V1 I have with the white plastic/rubber buttons, at that price not a great deal IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread