Vamo V2 vw question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tibby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Oakley, Ca.
So my Vamo should arrive in the mailbox today. This will be my 1st VW device, I currently use VV. I most always use 3ohm cartos in a tank at 5volts. Where would be a good place to set the wattage with 3ohm cartomizers? I have no idea where to start. Can anyone post a chart or something? Any help is appreciated.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
You should set the watts no lower than 3.5W and no higher than 8.5W, according to that chart. That's what's cool about variable wattage. If you have wattage set at say 6.0W, and you throw a much lower resistance device on top of your Vamo, the Vamo will read the new resistance and give you the proper voltage to maintain 6.0W.

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
You should set the watts no lower than 3.5W and no higher than 8.5W, according to that chart. That's what's cool about variable wattage. If you have wattage set at say 6.0W, and you throw a much lower resistance device on top of your Vamo, the Vamo will read the new resistance and give you the proper voltage to maintain 6.0W.

Just tested this, and aside from it not liking a few CE3's (was getting a dry pull, but that's the CE3, not the Vamo), and that is one of the best features I've seen on a mod/ batt thus far!
Granted, I've only been at this for a little over three weeks, but I thought the VV feature on the Spinner I have was a game changer....

:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread