• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vancity Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

recidivus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2012
Canada
www.youtube.com
I'm a big supporter of local companies and will ALWAYS give preference to city>prov>country, even if it costs a little more.

I was giving serious consideration when starting out, due to the local brick and mortar factor. I understand that these kits cost a fair bit to have on stock in any decent quantity, but product variety was the deciding factor for me.

Tramd

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2012
canada
I ordered from them once. Service was very good but the prices were high and the juices were of mediocre quality. All of them had that perfumey taste, very sweet, and little else. There is a convenience factor because you can pick up if you live in the area, but other than that I see no benefit to order from them.

ya $10 for 10ml when i can order from jugheads for 3.99/10ml

but...... I want to try a 24mg juice and dont really feel like waiting to have one shipped to me. The perfumey taste is a pretty big turn off though. I was considering trying their virginia blend because they tagged the dumaurier lable next to it.

Tramd

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2012
canada
Read some of the Jughead threads here, you won't have to wait long. Word of warning, (from my experience) tobacco juice rarely tastes like a proper tobacco. Just so you know and aren't turned off the whole vaping thing because of it.

Oh I've ordered from jugheads before, got it in 2 days. I dont really want anything that tastes like tobacco, tobacco tastes awful lol

However, Im just looking to sample 24mg's and this is the only local shop that I could pick up from at any given point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread