Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Reactions: Heartsdelight

Shoxvibe

May 30, 2017
    Vancouver

RiP's review turned me off from this tank a little bit [emoji853] . He says he gets better flavour from even the Kylin RTA in single coil than the Govad and he seems to prefer the single coil Ammit 25 over both of them so now I'm not sure what to think! Due to that, and the fact that I can't stand to wait for the Govad to get off of pre-order, I decided to order a Kylin for now so I'm hoping for the best! May still get a Govad later in the future though!

Reactions: Gallant

DazzaB

ECF Veteran
    Jul 10, 2014
    Spain
    IMG_20170719_152834448.jpg

Hawaiian Nate

ECF Veteran
    Aug 24, 2014
    Wisconsin
    Got one a few weeks ago and I think the flavor is outstanding. Sure drinks the juice though. My only other RTA's to compare would be the Mage RTA and the Wotofo SMM. Like I said before, the flavor is outstanding but the condensation I get just from the airflow is horrendous. It doesn't leak at all but the condensation needs to be cleaned off the mod and RTA every refill. Not a big fan of the different diameters from bottom to top but that's just my opinion. Really like the deck and it's ease of building on. It's just that damn condensation.... thank god I always carry a paper towel around with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    0410f0db0b043ce11c9c3c30883a8cc8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    the lower the AFC ring is the more likely this is to happen. probably even worse with the taper of the govad I would think. my boreas pretty much never cause it since the air flow holes are so high on the tank. my billow v3+ has a very low air flow slot and can sometimes cause it depending on which way it is pointing and on which mod I have it on

Reactions: Heartsdelight
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread