Vandy vape mesh 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
I know the juice port is small but a small drill bit widens it up easily,took me ages to get this tank sorted, I get at least 4 weeks out of the wick (cotton gods)and the mesh is easily cleaned for next build, use a sharp Bobby pin and poke your wick, don't push, just twist and then pull the cotton to the sides of the well to create a dam, fantastic little tank, love it.

Last edited:

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
This is mine

Attachments

• 20190517_113009.jpg
    20190517_113009.jpg
    931.8 KB · Views: 8

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
Double, flavour was superb but, and here is the catch, I could not get it to draw juice like it should, I tried all the wicking methods I found on Google, the one that partly works is flat bottom fluffed, the double over method don't work and fine mesh pulls away from the coil leaving no vape, but the bad is the burn when no juice has got through, I'm not giving up with it but its a hard tank to sort

Attachments

• 20190520_175742.jpg
    20190520_175742.jpg
    723.7 KB · Views: 6

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Does anyone know if 325, 500 or 400 mesh would work in this RDA? I have several large sheets of those sizes just sitting unused (from my brief experiments with wire wick) and I’d like to have another reason to use it.

Your question is asking about "this RDA" when the OP here was referring to their VV Mesh RTA. VV came out with a 24 Mesh RDA first (I have 3 of them) and they are a way different animal than their mesh RTA. As for your left over mesh, like with any of us who have experimented with other meshes in our mesh atty's you'll need to do your own homework/trial and error to see if they will work for you. In the end I don't use them in any of my VV Mesh, Digiflavor Mesh Pro or Profile Mesh RDA's or the Profile Unity Mesh RTA's.

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
Just a side note, yes I love my freemax mesh pro and my falcon plus I really like my cleito 120 all stock coils, but I find it most satisfying that I make and wick my other tanks, rabbit, cread,manta etc. Mesh build is something I have to work on, maybe I need a different tank cause this vv has me stumped, once I get it right but never again, trying everything in the book, still not good, ok for first vape after you have primed it, but no good after, have to wait, not good enough for me cause I chain,well that's me done with the vv 24 until I read up about it and learn some more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread