The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vandy vape mesh 24

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Marper, Jul 5, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Marper

Marper Moved On

Supporting member
    May 20, 2019
    Just asking if anyone is using this tank, it's a pitta to build but once you get it right it's a fantastic mesh rta, the best thing is you can unscrew it leaving the juice intact and then make adjustment.

2. Marper

Marper Moved On

Supporting member
    May 20, 2019
    I know the juice port is small but a small drill bit widens it up easily,took me ages to get this tank sorted, I get at least 4 weeks out of the wick (cotton gods)and the mesh is easily cleaned for next build, use a sharp Bobby pin and poke your wick, don't push, just twist and then pull the cotton to the sides of the well to create a dam, fantastic little tank, love it.

3. ChelsB

ChelsB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2016
    California
    Does anyone know if 325, 500 or 400 mesh would work in this RDA? I have several large sheets of those sizes just sitting unused (from my brief experiments with wire wick) and I’d like to have another reason to use it.

4. Marper

Marper Moved On

Supporting member
    May 20, 2019
    To tell you the truth I have put this tank on the backburner, I got it going with kanthal but never with anything else, it's a really hard thing to work with and I found that the smaller the mesh the harder it is, I've tried all different cotton and yes I got it perfect only once, hope I've helped but I'm back to my dead rabbit

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Marper

Marper Moved On

Supporting member
    May 20, 2019
    Mine is the rta,so maybe we thinking about different tanks

6. Marper

Marper Moved On

Supporting member
    May 20, 2019
    This is mine

Attached Files:

7. Marper

Marper Moved On

Supporting member
    May 20, 2019
    That was when I first got it, I've tried everything, even double coils but never got it right

8. Marper

Marper Moved On

Supporting member
    May 20, 2019
    Double, flavour was superb but, and here is the catch, I could not get it to draw juice like it should, I tried all the wicking methods I found on Google, the one that partly works is flat bottom fluffed, the double over method don't work and fine mesh pulls away from the coil leaving no vape, but the bad is the burn when no juice has got through, I'm not giving up with it but its a hard tank to sort

Attached Files:

9. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    Las Vegas
    Your question is asking about "this RDA" when the OP here was referring to their VV Mesh RTA. VV came out with a 24 Mesh RDA first (I have 3 of them) and they are a way different animal than their mesh RTA. As for your left over mesh, like with any of us who have experimented with other meshes in our mesh atty's you'll need to do your own homework/trial and error to see if they will work for you. In the end I don't use them in any of my VV Mesh, Digiflavor Mesh Pro or Profile Mesh RDA's or the Profile Unity Mesh RTA's.

10. Marper

Marper Moved On

Supporting member
    May 20, 2019
    Its basically a bad design and you can get them on the net for less than 10 UK

11. Marper

Marper Moved On

Supporting member
    May 20, 2019
    Yeah spydro, it's all trial and error and I was thinking he's on about a different thing, I will get this working one day Haha

12. ChelsB

ChelsB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2016
    California
    Sorry, I just searched Vandy Vape mesh and this came up. I should’ve read more closely.
    Thanks anyway

13. Marper

Marper Moved On

Supporting member
    May 20, 2019
    As you see, mesh is a different type of animal to coils and I don't think ive got the handle on it quite yet, I'll stick with my Clapton and flapton for now but to the person who asked the question, feel free to carry on, or make a new thread so you can solve your problem

14. Marper

Marper Moved On

Supporting member
    May 20, 2019
    Just a side note, yes I love my freemax mesh pro and my falcon plus I really like my cleito 120 all stock coils, but I find it most satisfying that I make and wick my other tanks, rabbit, cread,manta etc. Mesh build is something I have to work on, maybe I need a different tank cause this vv has me stumped, once I get it right but never again, trying everything in the book, still not good, ok for first vape after you have primed it, but no good after, have to wait, not good enough for me cause I chain,well that's me done with the vv 24 until I read up about it and learn some more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.