Closed/Sold Vandy Vape Pulse BLUE AIO Kit + Panels + Button Rings + Coils!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I purchased my AIO kit at the beginning of the year, I was excited about it but as it turns out, it's not for me. I did purchase some accessories for it as well; black marble front & back panel set (much better airflow) & a pack of Vandy vape colored button rings. One pack of Vandy Vape .15 coils are included as well. You get everything that comes with the kit plus the extra's I have listed here.

Will NOT break up the kit, it's all or nothing! All items are in MINT condition (check my feedback on ECF -visit my profile here for my username).

Payment: I take PayPal and Zelle, but I do prefer Zelle because it's totally free to use for both parties. Please DO NOT mention anything about e-cigarettes/vaping when making payment.

$75

S/H: Free to the lower 48 states.

Thanks!

IMG-1807.jpg

IMG-1806.jpg

Last edited:

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased my AIO kit at the beginning of the year, I was excited about it but as it turns out, it's not for me. I did purchase some accessories for it as well; black marble front & back panel set (much better airflow) & a pack of Vandy Vape colored button rings. One pack of Vandy Vape .15 coils are included as well. You get everything that comes with the kit plus the extra's I have listed here.

Will NOT break up the kit, it's all or nothing! All items are in MINT condition (check my feedback on ECF -visit my profile here for my username).

Payment: I take PayPal and Zelle, but I do prefer Zelle because it's totally free to use for both parties. Please DO NOT mention anything about e-cigarettes/vaping when making payment.

S/H: Free to the lower 48 states.

Thanks!

IMG-1807.jpg

IMG-1806.jpg
I think you forgot to add the price :)

Reactions: inganeer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread