Vandy Vape Pulse V2 BF 95W Mod - nice design and the "new" chipset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hi, guys. The little thing, is perhaps legendary - because at one time it was, if my memory serves me, the first fully adjustable mod of the Vandy Vape company. The ideological mastermind of Tony B is ripe for a second revision, so sit back - get to know each other.
Vandy-Vape-Pulse-V2-Mod.jpg

Parameter
Dimensions: 82.3 x 54.7 x 28.4mm
Case material: ABS plastic + resin / G10
Power: 1 x 18650/1 x 20700/1 x 21700
Chipset: Vandy chip
Output power: 5 - 95W
Voltage range: 0.5 - 6.0V
Operating mode: VW, VV, TC (NI200, SS, TI), BYPASS
Temperature range:200 ℉ - 600 ℉ / 100 ℃ - 315 ℃
Supported resistance: 0.05 - 3.0Ω

By the time of the release, the developers had prepared only four versions of the design - I think if Vandy Vape Pulse V2 comes in, you should wait for interchangeable panels sold separately. Steel landing pad, she settled in the front of the hull.

It’s difficult to evaluate its maximum capabilities, but the mod can definitely take onboard atomizers more than 24 mm in diameter. The control panel is somewhat familiar to us - after all, she migrated here from the Swell box mod.
Pulse-V2-Mod-Rainbow-Resin.jpg

The buttons of a rounded profile are made of metal and the size is quite large. Color display - desktop design is also familiar to us. Perhaps the only cardinal innovation here can be called a connector for charging new vape mods, although they did not bother to report the charging current.

Related pod you may like:
Aspire Nautilus Prime Pod Mod Kit 60W 2000mAh
Ryse Bar Disposable Vape Device 400 Puffs 280mAh (1pc/pack)
Ryse Max Disposable Vape Device 750 Puffs 450mAh (1pc/pack)

• Informative
Reactions: rosesense
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread