vandy vape pulse v2 rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
So I received this awesome rda yesterday, put a single could build and wow...best rda of 2018. flavor is off the charts, no leaking, and smooth airflow. love the ultem airflow rings. if you want my recommendation, pick One up.
Vandy Vape anything is a definite NO FREAKIN' WAY!

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I have lately seen an issue with various coil cartridge systems where the included coils work suspiciously better than the ones available as replacements. As to a new member simply dropping a review this short and this positive out of nowhere I would have to view it with suspicion as well.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I have lately seen an issue with various coil cartridge systems where the included coils work suspiciously better than the ones available as replacements. As to a new member simply dropping a review this short and this positive out of nowhere I would have to view it with suspicion as well.
Cmon man he’s had it for a day. So obviously it’s been fully vetted and my boy Ryan gives it his seal of approval.
“Best of 2018” he says, and he doesn’t just throw around accolades like that for any ole product....does he?
It has just dawned on me that I’ve only known Ryan for about 5 seconds and based on one post. I may have jumped the gun here, it’s just when someone posts with such enthusiasm I get excited and the hyperbolic statements breed more hyperbole and things get outta hand.
Hey @Ryan McClure can you come back and tell us more about this rda? Tell us how you like it after day 2 and what other atomizers you’ve used and how it compares to those.
Man I’m gonna look like a real chump if this guy doesn’t come back and just made an account to hype a product. I just wanted to love it sooo much....ya know?:(:(

• Love
Reactions: Izan

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
I like my Wotofo Recurve pretty well the same as my VV Pulse V1 RDA. Funny the recurve is on my VV BF Pulse 80W and the pylse RDA is in my Therion BF. I'm eagerly awaiting the Profile RDA to be delivered, too!

That is my favorite regulated setup at the moment. I currently have two Pulse 80 mods (flashed to 90w) with Recurve RDAs. Just about perfect with a single clapton coil.

I'm not a big fan of the Pulse RDAs.

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
That is my favorite regulated setup at the moment. I currently have two Pulse 80 mods (flashed to 90w) with Recurve RDAs. Just about perfect with a single clapton coil.

Whereas I like my pulse 22 quite a bit. It’s why they make lots of different stuff I think.

Reactions: stols001

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Whereas I like my pulse 22 quite a bit. It’s why they make lots of different stuff I think.

Yep. My 22s vaped ok, just couldn't get the caps off, so they went into the trash. The 24 is better, but really too big for a single coil, IMO. Much prefer the smaller chamber of the Recurve. I'm a single-coil squonker. Hadaly, Stumpy, O-Little on my mechs and Recurve on my regulated mods.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Yep. My 22s vaped ok, just couldn't get the caps off, so they went into the trash. The 24 is better, but really too big for a single coil, IMO. Much prefer the smaller chamber of the Recurve. I'm a single-coil squonker. Hadaly, Stumpy, O-Little on my mechs and Recurve on my regulated mods.
The caps are difficult to remove. I need to do it pretty rarely though so it doesn’t bother me much.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA

My favorite setup as well. Pulse 80w (flashed to latest firmware), with the Recurve. I run 22mm conversion caps on my Recurves though. I like the smaller look on the Pulse, and plastic/PC conversion caps lower the weight of the Recurve quite a bit. With the original metal caps, it almost makes the Pulse 80w top heavy and prone to tipping over since the mod is pretty light.

All in all, a great vaping, relatively light setup for out and about use. I've dropped mine 3 more times this week, no apparent damage. The only time I've dropped a mod is when I get out of the car. I usually leave it sit between my legs when not vaping and driving. Forget it's there and end up dumping it on the concrete when getting out of the car. You'd think I would have learned by now.

I've damaged a drip tip, a PC conversion cap for the Recurve, and a battery when dropping it, but the Pulse only shows minor abrasions at one corner. I've been using this one as my daily out and about mod since it was first released and it's chugging along great. It's a very durable setup, I'm sure I would have broken other mods with what this Pulse has seen.

God, I'm off topic, sorry, lol.

I still like my OG Pulse 22mm RDAs. Quite a different vape and I still prefer my Recurves, Nudges, and Asmosus C4's more than anything right now. But the Pulse 22 isn't a slouch with the right build in it either. I will use mine still from time to time for something different.

I haven't tried the Pulse X yet (have a few I got in kits), and I haven't picked up the Pulse 2 yet. Partly because I'm really happy with my current setups, and partly because I question the longevity of the PC/ultem rings included with the Pulse 2. Been a long time since I've vaped a double coil setup. I may have to pick up a Pulse 2 and give it a try. If I decide to get the Pulse Dual, I'll certainly pick up the kit so I get the RDA too. I was planning on getting the Pulse Dual or the new Drone, but I think I'm going to wait for the YiHi Topside Dual to come out before getting another squonker. I'm still primarily rocking my Pulse 80's, even though I've gotten some other devices since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread