Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
So I was just checking out this new rta. It has a revolving airflow selection that gives you three different choices. I’m not sure if this is actually an innovation or just a passing fancy. I do like the looks of the deck I’m just not sure how much difference the airflow choices will make. So what say you?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
So I was just checking out this new rta. It has a revolving airflow selection that gives you three different choices. I’m not sure if this is actually an innovation or just a passing fancy. I do like the looks of the deck I’m just not sure how much difference the airflow choices will make. So what say you?
Yep, you've got the bug now.:D

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I know nothing about the tank itself, but now I have to buy one for the name alone. First, what a great name for anything, and second, it reminds me of those "revolving" doors that one can have endless fun with, as a kid OR an adult. LOL. Maybe the airflow is similar? I couldn't say, but man, we don't have too many revolving doors around here, not ones that I can play with, at least, not without getting arrested.

So, I would have to say go for it! LOL unless you find my reasoning unsound, which I actually do, but hey, it's an interesting concept certainly. Whether it achieves what it sets out to accomplish, I have no clue.

But, you'll be reporting back, right? :D

Anna

• Winner
Reactions: Fidola13

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Yep, you've got the bug now.:D
Letitia pulls box of RTAs from under my bed, “where did you get these, who taught you this”.....me fighting back tears responds “ I learned it from watching you”!!!!
That was stolen from one of my favorite anti-drug commercials from yesteryear.
But ya, I got the bug

• Love
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread