Vanilla Cream E Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkoppk

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
hanover,PA.
I took a chance and ordered 30ml of this juice without first trying it and i'm really glad I did.This stuff tastes great even with no steeping time.It's like a smooth creamy vanilla with a slight buttery taste and I think it's gonna replace your Butterscotch juice as my all day vape for a while.I just can't put this juice down,gonna fill my UFSv2 up now and see how it is in there.Keep up the awesome work Bruce your juices are amazing.

k3v1n

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
London, England.
Yep, I have to agree Butterscotch is my fav atm, I have to limit myself with it because my Oddysseus burns this stuff off fast.
I've had one 2oz bottle and it's nearly gone, good job Bruce just sent me 2 more.
I'll try Vanilla Cream next time I put in another order for more Butterscotch. :)

Great stuff Bruce.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I too am a vanilla cream fanatic! That stuff is so awesome! It's the buttery, creamy, vape I have been searching for! It's so wonderful on its own, but it adds just the right amount of umph to my bakery vapes! I love it! This is one that now that I have found it I won't be without it again!

Plus Bruce was kind enough to send me a sample of the butterscotch and the cherry vanilla swirl I have heard so much about. I have not tried them yet. Can they be as good as the vanilla cream??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread