Status
Not open for further replies.

2naphish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
the boro, Tennessee
i use mainly TFA flavors and i am looking for a good strong vanilla flavor. i have TFA vanilla custard,french vanilla and vanilla swirl... can anyone give me a good starting point? i generally use 45/55 pg/vg in my mixes. i haven't done a straight vanilla in a while and have no notes to refer to......i just tried a vanilla swirl @ 10% with a couple of drops of dark chocolate and it really doesn't have the strong vanilla that i am looking for.. throw me a bone y'all.....please :D

Tepid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
Somewhere
This is probably about the best tasting Vanilla I have found so far...
HOLY Vanilla Flavoring DIY

Start at about 4 or 5% and add from there. However, note,, that as time goes by, it will get stronger and better (steeping)
This does need a steep time to enhance the flavor. Make about

10ml
5% Holy Vanilla
2 drops of EM equivalent to 0.1ml (ONLY 2 small drops, do not over do it)
3% Bavarian Cream, or other cream flavor.

Test a little each week and you will see what I mean.

however, I do have a sample of Vanilla Bourbon Flavor Concentrate (TFA) coming this week.
We will see if there is a difference.
You should absolutely try the Holy Vanilla though, and start with a low percentage.

I have found a lot of people wayyy over flavor their juice in my opinion.
And most pre-made bought juices are wayyyyy over flavored for me.

toddrhodes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
United States
This has some cinnamon in it for my tastes, but here is my base, derived from BotBoy141 on reddit so all credit to him, I just tweaked it a little:

•6.3% CAP Vanilla Custard
•15% TFA Vanilla Swirl
•10% TFA French Vanilla Deluxe
•10% FA Vienna Cream
•5% TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream or Gelato
•2.5% FA Vanilla Bourbon
•1.2% CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl
•15% TFA Bavarian Cream
•10% FA Catalan Cream

If you don't mind a really, really subtle cinnamon tone, leave the Catalan Cream but ditch the Cap Cinnamon Danish Swirl and just put that 1.2% back in as Cap Vanilla Custard V2. It's good right after mixing, seems to be deepening in flavor as it sits but I vape it so quickly...

justdoeit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Canada
This has some cinnamon in it for my tastes, but here is my base, derived from BotBoy141 on reddit so all credit to him, I just tweaked it a little:

•6.3% CAP Vanilla Custard
•15% TFA Vanilla Swirl
•10% TFA French Vanilla Deluxe
•10% FA Vienna Cream
•5% TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream or Gelato
•2.5% FA Vanilla Bourbon
•1.2% CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl
•15% TFA Bavarian Cream
•10% FA Catalan Cream

If you don't mind a really, really subtle cinnamon tone, leave the Catalan Cream but ditch the Cap Cinnamon Danish Swirl and just put that 1.2% back in as Cap Vanilla Custard V2. It's good right after mixing, seems to be deepening in flavor as it sits but I vape it so quickly...

um....60+% flavors in a mix? what??

toddrhodes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
United States
Sorry, that was from a thread on reddit where we were already talking about using this as a base - add 30% PG to the above to make it a base. I then add that base at around 9% to a 50/50 PG/VG mix with 3mg nic.

Those numbers still seem off, it should only need 25% PG to round it out as a base flavoring. I'll have to double check - thanks for the catch :)

nm - readded and the above adds up to 75%, leaving 25% to be diluted in PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread