Vap Party w/ the wives

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbrniner

Feb 24, 2009
Vegas
Well to start this story I guess I have to go to the beginning , So it all started with my best friend who had been diagnosed with testicular cancer , after a couple of surgery's and a couple go rounds with chemo he is in remission , during that time and as long as I have known he has smoked , his dr recommended e-cigs , he tried some of the other ecigs that werent good and then found his way to a 901 , me as a kinda non smoker (only really when I was drinking and out on the town , other then that I had quit a year and half ago) . I actually thought his ecig was kinda cool then I did some research and tried his WOW i couldnt believe it , I could enjoy the sensation and the same feeling when I drank and didnt have to worry about any Ill effects . So I ordered a 401 and a bunch of different flavors , Once it came in I called over my best friend to show me the in and outs of e smoking , well that turned into a drinking e smoking party and we had a blast. It was Me , My wife and BF and his wife ... Well the wives thought it was cool and immediately wanted pink ones ...lol of course right ... Well we sat through the Wednesday rush and ordered them and I got a 901 as well and a bunch of different juices from PS and other places to sample different things ... Well , everything showed up Saturday and the 4 of us got together with our neighbors and they couldnt believe the whole ecig experience ... Between the Don Julio and the table full of different flavors to sample and making our own concoctions everyone had a blast , needless to say the neighbors are now waiting for the 20th for PS to reopen their doors so they can order as well .... Looks like the Neighbors wants to throw a huge vaping party soon . So Thanks Steve and Daniel - We need to talk soon ...LOL

Here is a few pics of the Wives enjoying

n1039357604_302382_6254557.jpg

NPBBV-CIMG2057.JPG

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
Hmmmm, the pink 901 seems to be a hot comdity. If I knew my gf was going to dump me 2 days before my order got here I would have ordered 2 more Bada Bing atomizers and another small juice instead. Maybe I should hit the trading forum. Hmmmmmm or do I keep it for the next gf? I don't know what to do!

ritalee76

ECF Veteran
Hmmmm, the pink 901 seems to be a hot comdity. If I knew my gf was going to dump me 2 days before my order got here I would have ordered 2 more Bada Bing atomizers and another small juice instead. Maybe I should hit the trading forum. Hmmmmmm or do I keep it for the next gf? I don't know what to do!

Ahhh... The dilemma :) I mean, its not like its jewelry or anything LOL

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Wow! Its like a tupperware party for nicotine addicts...

Hmmm...

A new way to market the e-cig? LOL

You will get a free 901 kit if you invite ten of your friends over to try it out....

:evil:Brah ha ha ha!!!:evil:

I am a marketing GENIUS!!! :D

LOL

j/k but it prolly would work :)

Rita

Dude. I am in!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread